PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end of the Ostrich Club?

Michael82
09-19-2004, 08:27 PM
I've noticed that a bunch of Zoners (me included) have started to jump off the Drew Bledsoe bandwagon. Does this mean that people are starting to pull their heads out of the sand and realize that Bledsoe is done? Anyone else jumping off? Is the Ostrich Club no more? :feedback:

The_Philster
09-19-2004, 08:28 PM
I was never on it to begin with. I'll call out Drew for his mistakes but be smart enough to put the blame elsewhere when it belongs elsewhere..that's the way I've been with Drew from the start. :idunno:

Bill Brasky
09-19-2004, 08:30 PM
I was never on it to begin with. I'll call out Drew for his mistakes but be smart enough to put the blame elsewhere when it belongs elsewhere..that's the way I've been with Drew from the start. :idunno:

Ditto.

He made some bad passes today and didn't get rid of the ball when he should have, but there were other guys who made bigger errors as well and contributed to this piss poor performance.

BillsFever21
09-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Take Drew with ya.

ryjam282
09-19-2004, 08:46 PM
I agree Mikey...I am officially off of it. I am done trying to defend this bum. He plain sucks and there is nothing that will change my mind. He just reminds me of a more durable Rob Johnson. Sits there, sits there and then BANG. He could have at least thrown it into the stands or something. Why just hurt your team with yet another sack?

I AM OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON and MY HEAD IS OUT OF THE SAND for good. I will just be rooting for the D cause the O has no chance of doing anything while he is in there.