X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

3rd and 2...

and you have Bledose on a designed roll-out pass? That's almost as bad as punting on 4th and 2 from the 32.

Byrd.
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

sounds too familiar

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

I'm sorry, but that was an awful call. If you insist on passing, at least throw a quick hit to someone.

This Drew on a roll-out crap has got to stop. I think it is Mularkey's little thing to try and give Drew more confidence.

I want Drew rolling out almost as much as I want Henry throwing the football.

Byrd.

Comment

• thenry20
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Natrix
        and you have Bledose on a designed roll-out pass? That's almost as bad as punting on 4th and 2 from the 32.
        Agreed that is some terrible play calling, unless the D stacks up 8 or 9 men in the box, then you have to pass!

Run blocking is our one and only strength.

Hearing that makes me wanna

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by thenry20
          Run blocking is our one and only strength.
          I dunno about that ... two games of around 3 yards per carry. There just as many stuffs and negative runs as there are good runs.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The Natrix
            • Jul 2002

Yeah, I wouldn't say run blocking is the strength. There were quite a few times when Henry was hit immediately after getting handed the ball. I'd say strenghts are punting and line-backing and that's about it.

Byrd.

Comment

• HenryRules
              • Jul 2002

So far this season, I think we've only ran once on a 3rd down play with 4 yards or less (I know that 3rd and 4 is not an automatic run, but it should be an occasional run).

anyone remember the Who?

Meet the new boss ...
              Same as the old boss.

Comment

Working...
              X