• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Willis McGahee... 11 Rushes 29 Yards

Everyone on this board is on this guys nuts. He has not showed he's ready for bulk carries in his limited time of field. If he's the real deal and ready to take what is his own. More Carries

Prove It with your limited action. Break Some. Get big gains. First Downs.
    11 rushes for 29 hasn't impressed me. I'm not gunna be on this guys sack like most of you guys are till he proves he is something. There are guys in here comparing him to LT and EDGE for gods sake.

Let's see him actually do something before you make these comparisons. Quite frankly he seems to not be the same RB post injury. I don't care if he got 3 TDs in preseason vs scrub lines.

Do something in your limited playing time that warrants more carries. That's all im saying
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

All I'm saying is that what we're doing now isn't working. Let's try something different.

Comment

• colin
      Drew's my hero!
      • Jul 2002

he can block and catch better than henry, hemry sucks in short yardage, we need to put in mcgahee at least 15-20 times a game.

we are being able to run 2-3 yards in short yardage situations away from being 2-0, a block or catch here or there would help us get over the hump too.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

WM is the kind of back that needs reps. He has said that. MM has said that. So, there is no way he can "prove" anything until he gets the reps. Catch 22, but it is what it is. Personally I think he should get the start and then ride it to the end. Then we can all put this to rest. May as well....this team isn't going anywhere but to 6-10....if we're lucky.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Originally posted by colin
          he can block and catch better than henry, hemry sucks in short yardage, we need to put in mcgahee at least 15-20 times a game.

we are being able to run 2-3 yards in short yardage situations away from being 2-0, a block or catch here or there would help us get over the hump too.

Whatever silly post you want to make about McGahee, just come back to this post. It is short and to the point and makes all the sense in the world.

Comment

• illusionone
            Guns N Roses
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
            Everyone on this board is on this guys nuts. He has not showed he's ready for bulk carries in his limited time of field. If he's the real deal and ready to take what is his own. More Carries

Prove It with your limited action. Break Some. Get big gains. First Downs.
            11 rushes for 29 hasn't impressed me. I'm not gunna be on this guys sack like most of you guys are till he proves he is something. There are guys in here comparing him to LT and EDGE for gods sake.

Let's see him actually do something before you make these comparisons. Quite frankly he seems to not be the same RB post injury. I don't care if he got 3 TDs in preseason vs scrub lines.

Do something in your limited playing time that warrants more carries. That's all im saying
            I agree, we have a pro bowl monster in Henry, and he has not given us any reason to run him out of town, yet we tried to (as fans)in the offseason to bring in an unproven back.

I for one, think WM is good trade bate for something...having both does nothing for us, why not beef up another area

Welcome To The Jungle
            -GNR 2005

Comment

Working...
            X