PDA

View Full Version : Enough, already

pseudolus
09-19-2004, 11:07 PM
1st time poster. I have missed maybe 5 Bills games since 1960. I think all Bills fans have seen enough this season to make a few observations:

Tom Donahoe must go NOW, everyone but him & the Pope knew the line needed help.
Drew is done (even though it not all his fault).
If this season is to be saved, trade for some help at center.
Consider signing Jeff George until Losman is ready.
Long suffering Bills fans are tired of being long suffering Bill fans, it has become increasingly embarassing to tell anyone that you root for the Bills.
The draft choice sent to Dallas for Losman looks like a top 5 pick.

If this continues I may take the season off.
Pseudolus :fury:

The Natrix
09-19-2004, 11:08 PM
:ill:

northernbillfan
09-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Nice to see you finally post pseudolus. Too bad it is under such unfortunate circumstances.

Yeah TD needs to go.

Long suffering Bills fans are tired of being long suffering Bill fans, it has become increasingly embarassing to tell anyone that you root for the Bills.
:bf1:

Tatonka
09-19-2004, 11:16 PM
welcome to the board.

shelby
09-20-2004, 04:42 AM
That is a great first post.:up:

Mad Bomber
09-20-2004, 06:31 AM
1st time poster. I have missed maybe 5 Bills games since 1960. I think all Bills fans have seen enough this season to make a few observations:

Welcome to the board!

I have also been a long-suffering Bills fan since the '60s.

I think you're wrong about your TD statement though; I think the Pope did know that our O-line needed help.

Historian
09-20-2004, 06:31 AM

I agree with all of this, (except for Jeff George...the last thing we need right now is another head case!) unfortunately, I see Wilson giving him a free pass for having a new coaching staff. Despite the fact that he's 17-33, despite the fact that we have yet to have a winning season under him, I don't think he's going anywhere!

The season is practically sold out. From a business standpoint, Ralph is probably tickled pink.

Gunzlingr
09-20-2004, 06:58 AM
I have been behind TD from the get go, but I am beginning to lose faith.

illusionone
09-20-2004, 07:17 AM
I have been behind TD from the get go, but I am beginning to lose faith.

It doesn't make sence that he knew their was an obvious OL problem and he knew there he had a QB that relies on a good OL and he didn't upgrade in one position....

TD get Douche bag of the year award

mchurchfie
09-20-2004, 10:23 AM
I agree with everything except Jeff George. He wasn't that great when he was in his prime and he damned sure is washed up by now.

German
09-20-2004, 11:14 AM
I agree with everything except Jeff George. He wasn't that great when he was in his prime and he damned sure is washed up by now.

not to mention that he is/was a headcase

FTG
09-20-2004, 11:17 AM
:rofl: at your new sig Church

chernobylwraiths
09-20-2004, 11:21 AM
:rofl: at your new sig Church

The fingers crossed is a nice touch.

BAM
09-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Jeff George :ill: