PDA

View Full Version : This offense is going to be explosive

FTG
09-19-2004, 11:25 PM
I was watching the sports report and thats what Mularkey said in his post game press conferance :rolleyes:

I know his job is to paint a rosey picture but give me a break. He must think we are stupid

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2004, 11:28 PM
Yeah lets fire Mularky!!!!

FTG
09-19-2004, 11:30 PM
Yeah lets fire Mularky!!!!
It's not his fault he can't turn **** into steak

Ebenezer
09-19-2004, 11:31 PM
I was watching the sports report and thats what Mularkey said in his post game press conferance :rolleyes:

I know his job is to paint a rosey picture but give me a break. He must think we are stupid
come on...what is he suppose to say..."We don't trust our QB and our line is pourous. We can't score more than 20 so we have to play it tight"? If he did that people would be calling for his head...remember what happen to Wade Phillips when he said the playoff chase was over? We have to lighten up a little.

FTG
09-19-2004, 11:36 PM
come on...what is he suppose to say..."We don't trust our QB and our line is pourous. We can't score more than 20 so we have to play it tight"? If he did that people would be calling for his head...remember what happen to Wade Phillips when he said the playoff chase was over? We have to lighten up a little.

If he said I believe in Drew, etc, etc and that this offense is gonna be fine I would not have made fun of him. To say it's gonna be explosive is crazy.

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2004, 11:39 PM

:clap:

Mr. Cynical
09-19-2004, 11:40 PM
come on...what is he suppose to say..."We don't trust our QB and our line is pourous. We can't score more than 20 so we have to play it tight"?We can't score more than 10....