X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

This offense is going to be explosive

I was watching the sports report and thats what Mularkey said in his post game press conferance

I know his job is to paint a rosey picture but give me a break. He must think we are stupid
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Yeah lets fire Mularky!!!!

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
      Yeah lets fire Mularky!!!!
      It's not his fault he can't turn **** into steak

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
        I was watching the sports report and thats what Mularkey said in his post game press conferance

I know his job is to paint a rosey picture but give me a break. He must think we are stupid
        come on...what is he suppose to say..."We don't trust our QB and our line is pourous. We can't score more than 20 so we have to play it tight"? If he did that people would be calling for his head...remember what happen to Wade Phillips when he said the playoff chase was over? We have to lighten up a little.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          come on...what is he suppose to say..."We don't trust our QB and our line is pourous. We can't score more than 20 so we have to play it tight"? If he did that people would be calling for his head...remember what happen to Wade Phillips when he said the playoff chase was over? We have to lighten up a little.

If he said I believe in Drew, etc, etc and that this offense is gonna be fine I would not have made fun of him. To say it's gonna be explosive is crazy.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

come on...what is he suppose to say..."We don't trust our QB and our line is pourous. We can't score more than 20 so we have to play it tight"?
              We can't score more than 10....

Comment

Working...
              X