• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

ATTN: Overreactors

It's week 2. Plain and simple.

Remember this time last year?? We thought the Bills were Houston bound. Only to have the Bills lose the next 10 out of 14 games.

They have a bye week. At the perfect time. So let's take the next 2 weeks and relax. It's still early.

D & S Sports

• THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I won't fault anyone for being pissed about this game. We deserve better.

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

I'll bet you your life savings we're not Jacksonville bound this year
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36

Remember this time last year?? We thought the Bills were Houston bound. Only to have the Bills lose the next 10 out of 14 games.

They have a bye week. At the perfect time. So let's take the next 2 weeks and relax. It's still early.
        I like your optimism but you need to wake up and smell the doggy doo. This team is 6-10 bound at best. Save yourself from massive disappointment and look to next year for improvement. Just hope that JP heals well and gets some snaps.

Comment

• The Natrix
          • Jul 2002

Sorry dude, but I can't relax after losing to Jax and Oakland with the world champs coming up. Sorry. I'm glad it is so easy for you to do. I'm really proud of you. Really.

Byrd.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

I agree in a way. I can be pissed about how the team looked and played, but I still doesn't dampen my optimism that this could be a good team by the end of the year. Hopefully, we are a decent team by at least the halfway point though. I don't want to wait until the end.

Comment

• slakjaw157
              • Oct 2003

They have had all of the off-season to regroup and figure out a way to put points on the board. What makes you think another two weeks is going to do any good? Plain and simple, this team has MAJOR problems and it all starts with Bledsoe. He has lost his confidence and needs to be benched. Give Matthews a shot and bring Bledsoe back after a couple of games if he doesn't work out.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

Working...
              X