PDA

View Full Version : I have the game on tape.

justasportsfan
09-19-2004, 11:45 PM
After further review, Drew was Dilfer like in the first game and sucked today. Dropped balls? Sorry, Drew either overthrew the ball or underthrew. This guy is horrible with his short passes. You could argue that Henry should've caught the ball (INT)but at that distance, Drew shouldn't have thrown the ball that high. Should've been on the nos.

Drew has no confidence whatsoever. Bring back Flutie, I bet he could turn a horrible OL into gold. Any Drew apologists out there. I have the tape. He was hardly hitting his tagets even when there was no pressure..

Granted that the OL has had it's faults, Drew had his. Welcome to last year.

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2004, 11:47 PM
. Bring back Flutie, I bet he could turn a horrible OL into gold. .

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

THAT IS SOME FUNNY ****!!!

justasportsfan
09-19-2004, 11:49 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

THAT IS SOME FUNNY ****!!!
I know I overdid it with that. :D But Drew just pisses me off. What is he gonna say next, we need to get better at this and we need to execute....blah,blah,blah and at the end of the day, I like this offense.

FTG
You're not a real bills fan justa :mad:

The Natrix
I've never been a big Flutie fan at all, but at this point I'd rather have Flutie in there. Why not?

justasportsfan
You're not a real bills fan justa :mad:
What's your point :snicker:

Mr. Cynical
09-19-2004, 11:50 PM
After further review, Drew was Dilfer like in the first game and sucked today. Dropped balls? Sorry, Drew either overthrew the ball or underthrew. This guy is horrible with his short passes. You could argue that Henry should've caught the ball (INT)but at that distance, Drew shouldn't have thrown the ball that high. Should've been on the nos.

Drew has no confidence whatsoever. Bring back Flutie, I bet he could turn a horrible OL into gold. Any Drew apologists out there. I have the tape. He was hardly hitting his tagets even when there was no pressure..

Granted that the OL has had it's faults, Drew had his. Welcome to last year.
:bf1:

An no, you didn't over do it with Flutie. Did you see him run that TD drive? FLUTIE MAGIC!

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2004, 11:50 PM
I know I overdid it with that. :D But Drew just pisses me off. What is he gonna say next, we need to get better at this and we need to execute....blah,blah,blah and at the end of the day, I like this offense.

Well I hear you there!

justasportsfan
09-19-2004, 11:51 PM
I've never been a big Flutie fan at all, but at this point I'd rather have Flutie in there. Why not?He's more accurate at throwing for 5-1 yds than Drew because that's all he threw all his life. :snicker: Oh and the one hailmary.

Thank the heavens the fins lost.

Jayhawk
09-20-2004, 01:01 AM
screw that get Reich out of retirement, he couldn't do much worse.

mchurchfie
09-20-2004, 01:07 AM
Bledsoe must go.:down:

Dozerdog
09-20-2004, 02:02 AM
Nobody wants to blame "Goldon boy" Henry.

He trips at the 1, he has a pass go off his hands for an INT, almost coughed up the ball earlier.

I'm sure he picked up every blitz assignment too.

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2004, 02:28 AM

He trips at the 1, he has a pass go off his hands for an INT, almost coughed up the ball earlier.

I'm sure he picked up every blitz assignment too.Oh, I have some blame for TH. And some for the rest of the ***** offense. The team as a whole deserves to get a big smack in the ass. :mad:

The thing is, and I mentioned this in my other post, I'm not blaming Drew for the loss. The point is that he played poorly when he had time. That is irrespective of all the other problems and proves (to me) that he is done. People may disagree and that's fine. But separate the reasons for the loss from his personal performance and look at his play on its own merits, and I think you'll agree. He is not all there anymore.

The_Philster
09-20-2004, 05:09 AM
Flutie makes one highlight play and he's 10 years younger? :rofl:

don137
09-20-2004, 06:58 AM

I'm sure he picked up every blitz assignment too.

The ball to Henry was overthrown and it looked like Henry tripped over Euhus feet because Euhus was pushed back into into Henry's running lane. I am not protecting Henry because he has not shown much YTD but I don't think those two plays were his fault even though he deserves a little of the blame.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-20-2004, 07:35 AM
Henry did not have a good game at all....

Drew was off all day.

Oline blew.

Defense played poorly considering mediocre offense they were facing..

I am very surprised that we were even in that game in the fourth quarter, that shows you how bad Oakland is.

This team will not reach the .500 mark this year.

Sorry fellas!

Might want to find something else to do on Sunday afternoons...

Valerie
09-20-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm glad I wasn't able to see this game.:phew: It didn't look good just from the score. On the plus side, at least the defense kept the Raiders from really jacking up the score.

And, if it's any consolation, Drew probably played about as well as stupid Vinnie Testeverde, who SUCKS!:down: Be happy the Bills don't have that dead POS as quaterback.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-20-2004, 08:08 AM
Somebody should probably kick me in the nuts but I would rather have Vinnie at this point.....

justasportsfan
09-20-2004, 08:13 AM
Flutie makes one highlight play and he's 10 years younger? :rofl:With Flutie we weren't playing conventional football and what's the difference w/ what we're doing right now. At least it's entertaining w/ the midget. The only time he came in , he leads his team 91 yds and a TD in his first trip. W/ Drew it'll take 10 trips before we score a TD. Even Drew's TD would've been picked off if it weren't for the Raiders not getting to it and a heads up play by Moulds.

Yeah. Flutie sucks but at least we'd have fun losing.

Typ0
09-20-2004, 08:16 AM
Same old Vinny...64 quarters in a season and he'll play seven good ones and the rest crap...he really lights it up in those seven quarters though.

Valerie
09-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Somebody should probably kick me in the nuts but I would rather have Vinnie at this point.....
I'd be HAPPY to give you Vinnie! At this point, I'd rather have Drew! Vinnie had THREE interceptions in FIVE passes! HE SUCKS! Did Drew have any interceptions? If it wasn't for the fact that for ever Vinnie INT, Garcia had one. Between the two of them, all they were doing was turning the ball over each time they had possession. Garcia sucks too!

The_Philster
09-20-2004, 05:41 PM
With Flutie we weren't playing conventional football and what's the difference w/ what we're doing right now. At least it's entertaining w/ the midget. The only time he came in , he leads his team 91 yds and a TD in his first trip.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Jets prepare to face Drew Brees? And the Raiders prepared for Bledsoe. If you bring in a backup QB with a different style of play, the defense will almost always take a series or two to adjust.

BillsFever21
09-20-2004, 05:51 PM
I would take any QB over Drew at this point.