PDA

View Full Version : mybills review

mybills
09-20-2004, 12:25 AM
First off, I'd like to be the first one to admit that this new coaching had me fooled. Yeah, that's right, fooled. Last week I was thrilled that MM challenged Mould's 1st down (obvious to all of us and he won the challenge)..something GW never would have done (chicken chit! :mad:)

Today I was ready to be in awe of MM again..until...

2nd & 23...TRAVIS? hello? I thought Drew's arm was special????

and what's up with London Fletcher returning the ball? I thought I was seeing things!!!! :eek: Please tell me I wasn't?

I, as well as many of you, were amazed at the Moorman fake...flashback from last year..but still, great because we pulled it off! However, how did the outcome happen? Who exactly was it because of?

I'll leave the answers up to you, but I still can't stand Teague.
AIM HIGHER, IDIOT!!!!! Their ankles aren't going to catch the ball!! :mad: You're lucky Moorman picked it up in time to fake to Kevin Thomas you dumb ass! :cynic:

FTG
09-20-2004, 12:32 AM
1. Fletcher is back there to block. On the one return the ball was going to Mcgee and London just went in front of him and took it away. Why I have no idea. On Fletchers second return I think it was a squib and he had to pick it up and run it.

On the fake punt it looked like Moorman audibled into it because no one bothered to cover Thomas. That entire side of the field was open

Oh.......and don't blame Teague for the low snap. He does not do that. It was dorenbaus (sp?)

socalfan
09-20-2004, 12:44 AM
I don't know, I thought it was at least entertaining to see tacklers bouncing off of London.

mybills
09-20-2004, 12:46 AM
Oh.......and don't blame Teague for the low snap. He does not do that. It was dorenbaus (sp?)

What? :scratch: Who? You mean there's sombody else to blame????

mybills
09-20-2004, 12:50 AM
hmmm, yet nobody has answered this yet?
<b>2nd & 23...TRAVIS? hello? I thought Drew's arm was special????</b>