PDA

View Full Version : How many more games do you need to decide on Drew?

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2004, 03:46 AM
At some point you have to make a decision on Drew, regardless of all the other problems. As a fan, how many more games will it take before you decide he is either done or can still play?

Don't worry about whether or not the WR/RB catches the balls, or if he gets sacked because the line didn't block, or if the team wins. Just focus on his decisions and throws, i.e., the things he has control over. The other stuff is out of his control.

Also, this poll is not about "we can't pull him...who are we going to replace him with". This is purely to find out how many more games you need to make your decision on his ability at this point in his career, not the alternatives.

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2004, 08:27 AM
Hey man. I heard you were in Calicos! Did you have a good time (besides the friggin loss)? Kabel told me you were there as we were leaving...

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 08:51 AM
a lot of people were in denial, chosing to blame gilbride and williams for the last 26 games prior to this season.. most of which drew was terrible in..

after last seasons 11 tds and 24 turnovers, people though, somehow, it was ok, that a new coaching staff had to come in and teach bledsoe to not hold the ball too long... and what is worse than that.. they actually believed that he could break a habbit that he has had his whole career.

i think after 2 games.. people have seen enough. if bledsoe has the support of 25% of the fans, i would be surprised.

lordofgun
09-20-2004, 08:54 AM
I still blame Gilbride and Williams. Just wanted to make that clear...

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 09:03 AM
i am not saying gilbride and williams are free of responsibility, but it was obviously alot more than that.

people were saying that coaching change alone should be worth 4-6 games.. which is obviously no where close to correct.

FTG
09-20-2004, 09:07 AM
I don't need anymore games but since I know Mularkey benching him for the Pats game is a pipedream I will say give him 3 more. If he keeps playing like he has for 26 games now he better be benched.

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2004, 09:50 AM
I wish Losman was ready to go. I'm off the Drew bandwagon.

Last night, someone told me that I better burn my Bledsoe jersey. I think I'm retiring it.

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 10:07 AM
I don't need anymore games but since I know Mularkey benching him for the Pats game is a pipedream I will say give him 3 more. If he keeps playing like he has for 26 games now he better be benched.
I'll go along with that...

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Hey man. I heard you were in Calicos! Did you have a good time (besides the friggin loss)? Kabel told me you were there as we were leaving...Yep, I was there. :D Actually I went to McFaddens for the first half but wanted to order/eat some food (which is kinda hard without sitting down). So I popped over to Calico's for some eats, watched the 3rd (altho they didn't have it on the big screen, at least they had the sound on the smaller ones) and then went back over to McF's for the 4th. Next time I need to get there early so I can grab a seat.

Were there any other Zoners there? I went by myself this time and it would have been cool to hang with people I "know", so to speak. :;

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2004, 12:37 PM
Ignore the pm I just sent you.

I don't think there are other zoners, except for me... Next time, ask for me. I'll hang out with ya.

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2004, 12:39 PM
i am not saying gilbride and williams are free of responsibility, but it was obviously alot more than that.

people were saying that coaching change alone should be worth 4-6 games.. which is obviously no where close to correct.Exactly. I think most of us are evaluating Drew on Drew alone, not the team's overall performance. And since this has been going on now for awhile, and since he has been under new coaching since mini camps at the beginning of the year, I don't (and never really did) expect there to be any change after 11 years. He is done IMO and we need to make a change.

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Ignore the pm I just sent you.

I don't think there are other zoners, except for me... Next time, ask for me. I'll hang out with ya.Sounds good. :up:

P.S. There were definitely a few hotties walking around. I'll bring my camera next time for some Zone pics. :D

P.P.S. Yes, please burn that Bledsoe jersey. :;

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2004, 12:44 PM
lol

Yeah, there are a lot of hot chicks. :up:

Hemlepp53
09-20-2004, 12:57 PM
I'm off the Drew bandwagon.

Last night, someone told me that I better burn my Bledsoe jersey. I think I'm retiring it.

:mad: :fury: You have got to be kidding me. Grant it Drew isnt a Jim Kelly but he's the best we got right now. So I wish Bills Fans would just stop bashing or hopping on and off the Drew Bandwagon as some put it. I'm not a Drew Fan I'm A Bills Fan And As long as Mr. Bledsoe wears a Bills Jersey I will be a FaN. As long as he goes out there and Plays to his best ability I cant ***** being he is all we have. Say we start Matthews .. LoL.. ya think it can be anybetter... Give it time. Drew isnt horrible this season just got hit with a sh**y first two weeks. YOU HAVE TO KNOW The First two looses arent Drews Fault.. So for those who are hopping off the Drew Bandwagon and on to whatever it is you are hoping on to... Remember... We should be Bills Fans... Not Drew Fans... I only became a DRew Fan Once he came to buffalo... Hated him as a PAT... Same with Milloy and so on... So Sit back and try to figure out what BANDWAGON we are all riding before we Hop off...

I'm On The Bills :bandwagon !!!

This Wasnt Directed to billsfanone its just his post sparked my Rantings...