PDA

View Full Version : You People Need To Chill!

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-20-2004, 06:21 AM
Yeah it sucks BAD! But 0 and 2 is not season over. We have 2 weeks to get ready to re-start the season and fix the offense. Lots of teams have turned 0 - 2 into playoffs in the past.

I dont see how any of you can blame this on Bledsoe other than maybe 3 times where he should have thrown the ball away.

Ralph is not going to fire TD after 2 games this season, Drew and Baker wont be cut after 2 games.

We all know it hurts but lets try to begin the healing here. Everytime the Bills lose my hearts breaks in half but all this crazy talk actually had me lauging at some of you.

There is no need to panic boys and girls.....be concerned, maybe lower your expectations as a safety net, but dont panic and freak out.

BillsRockSOMUCH
09-20-2004, 06:24 AM
If your a Bills fan be perpeared for the seasaw battle. :rolleyes:

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-20-2004, 06:32 AM
If your a Bills fan be perpeared for the seasaw battle. :rolleyes:
Seasaw battle?????????????

Historian
09-20-2004, 06:36 AM
Facing New England in two weeks makes me think they will start the season 0-3.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-20-2004, 06:41 AM
Facing New England in two weeks makes me think they will start the season 0-3.
i have to admit that that is a very real possibility but as we all know ANYTHING can happen, just like noone thought we'd be 0-2 and we now are, perhaps we will beat NE and get this offense rolling with some confidence. I didnt see the NE / AZ game yesterday but it looked like they struggle with them a bit.

Hemlepp53
09-20-2004, 06:56 AM
Take it easy guys.. Drew looked pretty good ovreall. Evans showed something. Moulds had a sick catch for the TD. Hell things could of gone worse. Now we have the oppertunity to hit the LAB and fix what we can in the two weeks we have off. I still hope for a positive above .500 season. My screams of a 10 - 6 season have softened but not disappeared. It si still possible. It will remain possible until we are 9 - 7. LoL... Seriously guys. Take it easy. As BILLS fans we have had harder let downs. So chillout and let the boys work there magic over the BYE WEEK and see how we jump start the season!!! Stop *****ing and moaning over what hasnt happened and lets focus on what needs to happen. 2nd week in and all we have it time!!!

illusionone
09-20-2004, 06:59 AM
i have to admit that that is a very real possibility but as we all know ANYTHING can happen, just like noone thought we'd be 0-2 and we now are, perhaps we will beat NE and get this offense rolling with some confidence. I didnt see the NE / AZ game yesterday but it looked like they struggle with them a bit.

I watched it and they did struggle. They can be beat. It scares me that they have two weeks to game plan against us. I didn't watch the Buffalo game as I didn't get it on tv. I can't wait to watch the replay on NFL NETWORK to see if all the Drew Haters are right.

I have to say i'm bummed that they lost, you wait all off-season and it just dissapointing,

I also think it's pointless to post things like, "we should cut this person" "they should fire this person" none of it's going to happen so.....

illusionone
09-20-2004, 07:01 AM
Take it easy guys.. Drew looked pretty good ovreall. Evans showed something. Moulds had a sick catch for the TD. Hell things could of gone worse. Now we have the oppertunity to hit the LAB and fix what we can in the two weeks we have off. I still hope for a positive above .500 season. My screams of a 10 - 6 season have softened but not disappeared. It si still possible. It will remain possible until we are 9 - 7. LoL... Seriously guys. Take it easy. As BILLS fans we have had harder let downs. So chillout and let the boys work there magic over the BYE WEEK and see how we jump start the season!!! Stop *****ing and moaning over what hasnt happened and lets focus on what needs to happen. 2nd week in and all we have it time!!!

Great post, we need more like this

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-20-2004, 07:09 AM
I am not usually one to jump ship and I try not to complain too much but I have a feeling it is going to be a long season. If the only thing you have good to say about the game is Evans got deep on a prevent defense and Moulds made a great catch on a tipped ball that isn't very good. Dallas fans must be jumping for joy because they looking like they got a top 5 pick next year.