PDA

View Full Version : BYE WEEK

illusionone
09-20-2004, 07:12 AM
In efforts to start a productive POST other than another Bledsoe hater post here it goes...

Is the bye week good for the bills this week?

1. (+) it gives us two weeks to game plan and fix the problems.
2. (+) it gives the team 2 weeks to reflect on the 1st 2 weeks
3. (-) the Patriots also have 2 weeks to gameplan and fix their problems

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-20-2004, 07:15 AM
It gives me a week to get my blood pressure down.

Hemlepp53
09-20-2004, 07:17 AM
In efforts to start a productive POST other than another Bledsoe hater post here it goes...

Is the bye week good for the bills this week?

1. (+) it gives us two weeks to game plan and fix the problems.
2. (+) it gives the team 2 weeks to reflect on the 1st 2 weeks
3. (-) the Patriots also have 2 weeks to gameplan and fix their problems

EVERYONE STAND UP ... :dance: :clap:

This is so very true and I have been saying it since I read this on a previous post and it hit me how much sense it is and how it can benifit us.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-20-2004, 07:22 AM
YOU HAD 8 MONTHS TO FIX THE PROBLEM, WHAT IS ANOTHER WEEK GOING TO DO?????????????????????????????????

illusionone
09-20-2004, 07:27 AM
YOU HAD 8 MONTHS TO FIX THE PROBLEM, WHAT IS ANOTHER WEEK GOING TO DO?????????????????????????????????

Agreed

The_Philster
09-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Mularkey and the staff should be able to take a step back and re-evaluate the approach that's being taken. They've seen what happens with the approach that they've been taking. There's just some things you can't really get a handle on except in regular game action.
I hated seeing the BYE week this early but right now, it looks like it's coming at the best possible time.

RedEyE
09-20-2004, 05:39 PM
I hated seeing the BYE week this early but right now, it looks like it's coming at the best possible time.

This might be true.

Let's just hope their confidence is so far destroyed that they get shelled by the Pats in week 4.