PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many tell others what to think?

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-20-2004, 07:20 AM
My pet peeve, I don't know if I have ever done it, I try not to, but why does everyone try to tell everyone else what to post or think. What I mean is the posts that say enough, already, chill out, etc.

If someone is pissed about what they have seen from this team the last two weeks don't they have the right to post their feelings? You want TD gone, fine, post it. You want Bledsoe gone, OK, post it. This along with you j-offs at the game that turn around and raise your arms telling me to get up. I will cheer when I feel like it.

illusionone
09-20-2004, 07:35 AM
My pet peeve, I don't know if I have ever done it, I try not to, but why does everyone try to tell everyone else what to post or think. What I mean is the posts that say enough, already, chill out, etc.

If someone is pissed about what they have seen from this team the last two weeks don't they have the right to post their feelings? You want TD gone, fine, post it. You want Bledsoe gone, OK, post it. This along with you j-offs at the game that turn around and raise your arms telling me to get up. I will cheer when I feel like it.

I do agree with this...but sometimes it gets old. I watch football and became a member of the zone for entertainment, fun and to communicate with people that have a common intrest. Having the team go 0-2 is not fun, nor is it entertaining (and i have no control over any of it)

I come to this site to vent, but to have constructive communication with everybody, and most of the time it's not constructive. it's people with agendas bashing players just cause they hate them and not based off their play....

for instance last week....

people that *****ed about Bledsoe had agendas, it was obvious to anyone who watched the game...I didn't watch this weeks yet, so I can't comment.

Anyway, i will stop rambling :tired: :tired: :tired:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-20-2004, 07:37 AM
F yeah it is a free f'n country and we should all say what we want when we want.

I think the guy at the stadium trying to get others to cheer just thinks he is doing his part.....small minded but at least his intentions are good I think.

Đ²
09-20-2004, 08:06 AM
This is America. You have Republican leaders to do your thinking for you.

So you don't have to...

R. Rich
09-20-2004, 08:13 AM
There's a lotta love in this thread.

chernobylwraiths
09-20-2004, 08:24 AM
There's a lotta love in this thread.

People who don't want Drew ->:grouphug:<- People who want to keep Drew

We're all Bills fans people. At least most of us are.

FTG
09-20-2004, 09:02 AM
People who don't want Drew ->:grouphug:<- People who want to keep Drew

We're all Bills fans people. At least most of us are.

I think it's more like:

People who don't want Drew :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

People who want to keep Drew :grouphug:

The_Philster
09-20-2004, 05:46 PM
I think the guy at the stadium trying to get others to cheer just thinks he is doing his part.....small minded but at least his intentions are good I think.Not small minded at all. Those of us who do that are trying to help the team with building up the crowd noise. That's a big reason the 12th Man is on the Wall of Fame...cause we help the team by showing up and being loud.