PDA

View Full Version : It's going to be a loooong 2 weeks

illusionone
09-20-2004, 07:25 AM
It's going to be a long 2 weeks on this board, i'm wondering how many times we can hear the same people ***** and moan about how Bledsoe is the problem on this team.

Let me get it all out for you guys so we can put it behind us and move on...

-BLEDSOE NEEDS TO GO HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE BALL OUT IN .05 SECONDS DOWN FIELD FOR 95 YRD TOUCHDOWNS EVEY PLAY
-MATHEWS IS OUR SAVIOR
-I WISH LOSMAN WASN'T HURT SO HE COULD RUN AROUND ALL DAY
-LETS TRADE HENRY AND MACGHEE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T RUN FOR 200 YARDS EACH
-FIRE MM JUST FOR BEING
-TD SHOULD HAVE FIRED EVERY PLAYER AND COACH AND STARTED ALL OVER IN THE OFF SEASON
-FLUTIE RAN IN FOR A TOUCH DOWN, WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE LET HIM GO

ANYWAY...NOW WE CAN MOVE ON AND POST SOMETING CONSTRUCTIVE

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 09:04 AM
:rolleyes:

Pride
09-20-2004, 09:12 AM
I think i may need to take a break. wait till next wednesday to come back!

You guys make me so depressed I wanna jump off a bridge!

The_Philster
09-20-2004, 05:50 PM
It's going to be a long 2 weeks on this board, i'm wondering how many times we can hear the same people ***** and moan about how Bledsoe is the problem on this team.Not just the problem, but according to some, the only problem. I'm with ya...it gets tiring hearing the same dumb stuff repeated over and over. There's a lot of people who want Drew gone yesterday...some who want him gone now, and most of the rest of us are very close to wanting him gone. I can't handle more than a couple more games before I crack myself. :idunno:

illusionone
09-20-2004, 06:08 PM
I think i may need to take a break. wait till next wednesday to come back!

You guys make me so depressed I wanna jump off a bridge!

Pride, I was very close to staying away until the next game, I enjoy coming here and posting, so I'm going to stick it out and see how the posts go

illusionone
09-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Not just the problem, but according to some, the only problem. I'm with ya...it gets tiring hearing the same dumb stuff repeated over and over. There's a lot of people who want Drew gone yesterday...some who want him gone now, and most of the rest of us are very close to wanting him gone. I can't handle more than a couple more games before I crack myself. :idunno:

I agree, I fall in the group that is getting very close, but that will not be until he is the majority/whole problem. I will not oust him until he proves to me that he just has nothing left in his tank.

HenryRules
09-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Not just the problem, but according to some, the only problem. I'm with ya...it gets tiring hearing the same dumb stuff repeated over and over. There's a lot of people who want Drew gone yesterday...some who want him gone now, and most of the rest of us are very close to wanting him gone. I can't handle more than a couple more games before I crack myself. :idunno:

Who says he is the only problem? I have never seen a single poster saying that at all.

No one is saying that we're a Super Bowl team without Bledsoe.

What a lot of people are saying is that this current lineup is not working. Bledsoe cannot overcome the deficiencies, so why not try someone else. I have not said that we should replace Bledsoe now ... I thought the time to replace Bledsoe was the offseason, now we're stuck with him.

HenryRules
09-20-2004, 06:13 PM
How can I find out who I've given reputation to? Everyone I try to give it to right now, it says "You must spread reputation around ..."

illusionone
09-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Who says he is the only problem? I have never seen a single poster saying that at all.

What a lot of people are saying is that this current lineup is not working. Bledsoe cannot overcome the deficiencies, so why not try someone else. I have not said that we should replace Bledsoe now ... I thought the time to replace Bledsoe was the offseason, now we're stuck with him.

That is soo far from the truth, you have not said that, but it has been said and implied that Mathews could do it, and everybody seems to think that if JP were here he would reserect this team, which implies that bledsoe is the whole problem.

HenryRules
09-20-2004, 06:19 PM
That is soo far from the truth, you have not said that, but it has been said and implied that Mathews could do it, and everybody seems to think that if JP were here he would reserect this team, which implies that bledsoe is the whole problem.

Find a post then. Just one post that says Bledsoe is the only problem and other than that we'd be a playoff team.

FTG
09-20-2004, 06:32 PM

NO one has said that. People that still support Bledsoe are just saying we said that because they don't like us bashing thier boy.

FTG
09-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Find a post then. Just one post that says Bledsoe is the only problem and other than that we'd be a playoff team.

:bf1:

The_Philster
09-20-2004, 07:38 PM
NO one has said that. People that still support Bledsoe are just saying we said that because they don't like us bashing thier boy.
:liar2:

This team has a lot of talent but Drew is single handlely killing this team
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=751555#post751555

BAM
09-20-2004, 08:17 PM
I've seen a ton of them...

illusionone
09-20-2004, 08:23 PM
:liar2:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=751555#post751555

Thank you, I knew I saw them out there