• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I was glad to see them go for it on 4th and goal

But, boy, did Teague get blown up on that play. The only reason Henry got close to the goal line was a crushing block by Shelton on the two guys who blew up Teague and the right guard.

Still think they should have challenged the call. It kinds looked like Henry snuck the ball over by extending his arm.
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

I was glad they went for it as well....they had to...but in retrospect, the 3 points would have been big...

I don't know if I would have called the run they called, but who knows.

I probably would have been pissed and second guessing no matter what.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i liked the idea of going to the line on 4th and goal,in the 3rd quarter,as time was running down.when they changed ends,they should have had the field goal unit out there.

we needed ANY kind of points at that time.we should have kicked the field goal.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
        But, boy, did Teague get blown up on that play. The only reason Henry got close to the goal line was a crushing block by Shelton on the two guys who blew up Teague and the right guard.

Still think they should have challenged the call. It kinds looked like Henry snuck the ball over by extending his arm.
        I agree. Can't really blame Teague though when you have a 400 pounder hitting you. Did anyone else think Washington looked absolutely HUGE?

Comment

Working...
        X