• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

For those calling for Losman...

...park it. The kid is a pure rookie from Tulane. He wasn't ready before the injury and we aren't going to see him until at least week 8. In preseason he had happy feet and locked in on receivers (against 2nd and 3rd teamers). He is not ready.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    .... In preseason he had happy feet and locked in on receivers .

Bledsoe is doing the exact same things now in the regular season.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

and why tell people to "park it" Is'nt the reason for having this place to allow for opinions?

Comment

• alohabillsfan
        • Sep 2003

As much as I had hoped Drew would improve I just do not see it! I will take my chances with anyone else. The PATS were losing when drew got hurt and all of a sudden they are in the super bowl, so don't tell me that some rookie or anyone else for that matter cannot improve this team! SIT DREW and lets see what happens.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
          As much as I had hoped Drew would improve I just do not see it! I will take my chances with anyone else. The PATS were losing when drew got hurt and all of a sudden they are in the super bowl, so don't tell me that some rookie or anyone else for that matter cannot improve this team! SIT DREW and lets see what happens.

P.S. Our future is JP and Willis so lets see them together when JP is healed

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FTG
            and why tell people to "park it" Is'nt the reason for having this place to allow for opinions?
            Yes, just not yours.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

What is worse, having happy feet and locking on receivers or having stone feet and not being able to see your receivers?

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Rookie QB's don't have a whole lot of success whether they're ready or not.. I'd rather have gone down with the ship with Losman and get him some experience than sit through this crap another year. It boggles my mind that this team actually looks WORSE than last year.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by JJamezz
                  It boggles my mind that this team actually looks WORSE than last year.

It really doesn't surprise me that the offense looks worse than last year when we did nothing to upgrade an already pathetic O-Line.. I cant say that the Vallerial move was an upgrade plus he seems to be injury prone.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

What surprises me is that the addition of an entirely new coaching staff on the offensive side - 2 of which turned Stewart and Maddox into competent players - 1 of which turned chicken s**t into chicken salad with the Giants line... I realize its only 2 games in, but I thought this offense would look noticeably better right off the bat.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

i was thinking the same thing on both your post FTG..

and you too Ghost.

i will scream for jp or anyone else until that POS bledsoe is gone.. i cant wait for this miserable run of qbs since kelly has left to end..

it has been NINE YEARS since we have had a single qb that was worth more than a smelly pile of dog doo.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

What surprises me is that the addition of an entirely new coaching staff on the offensive side - 2 of which turned Stewart and Maddox into competent players - 1 of which turned chicken s**t into chicken salad with the Giants line... I realize its only 2 games in, but I thought this offense would look noticeably better right off the bat.
                        It all starts with the Blocking up front in Pass and run situations.. We already knew that DB was not very MOBILE from last year, Getting rid of our most experienced Lineman and replacing him with a Ravens practice squad player wasn't the Line upgrade that everyone in Buffalo was expecting from TD.

The GM said the "Line would be fixed" and nothing was done in the off-season to address the issues REALLY.

Bledsoe was put into an almost impossible situation with the Five-up-front.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

At worst, we would be 0-2 with Losman.

I'm not calling for him to start (if he wasn't hurt). But maybe put him in in situations, to get his feet wet.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i was thinking the same thing on both your post FTG..

and you too Ghost.

i will scream for jp or anyone else until that POS bledsoe is gone.. i cant wait for this miserable run of qbs since kelly has left to end..

it has been NINE YEARS since we have had a single qb that was worth more than a smelly pile of dog doo.
                            Larry Felser had an article when Kelly retired...he WARNED people not to expect another Kelly for a couple of generations if not their LIFETIME...name me another team with two QBs of that stature in their history (except SF with Montana and Young)...it just doesn't happen...

After Tarkington in Minn...maybe Culpepper.
                            Denver after Elway?
                            Miami after Marino?
                            KC after Dawson?? - -how about that one - - 40 years!!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• FTG
                              • Aug 2004

I realize its only 2 games in, but I thought this offense would look noticeably better right off the bat.
                              I think most of us did.

Comment

Working...
                              X