X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

DrewLove Crew Members!

Please sound off here! Show support for your impeccable signal caller! State why you believe he to be wise beyond the sight of us blasphemous, full of bitter and hatred doubters! See how many of us with little faith you can sway to join your elite society! We await your call!
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

I support him because he drinks a coffee before every game!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Hey I like Drew and feel he can succeed but I cannot defend his performance yesterday. He was awful. That happens sometimes. Obviously, you feel that it has happened more times than I do. His throws when he did have time yesterday were off and that is unlike him. He made a nice play while being hit yesterday and got the ball to the receiver at the first down marker yesterday as Washington was bringing him down. Unfortunately, Reed dropped the ball again and he was drilled with a vicious cheap shot that should have been flagged. He laid on the ground for a minute after the hit. I wouldn't doubt that he suffered a mild concussion on the play. I just don't know if there is a safety valve receiver on those plays where he is surrounded. Hell, I think that if he is going to do anything on those, he should just chuck it as deep as he can. The old "you just go long and if I get in trouble I'll just chuck it out there and hope you can make a play" play.

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Solid statements! Sensible DLC members we have here! Didn't believe it to be possible!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
          Solid statements! Sensible DLC members we have here! Didn't believe it to be possible!
          I can't blame the entire lack of production on just everybody else. The offense revolves around the QB and he has to take a large share of the responsibility and the blame. There have been many times that I think he turtled too early. There have been many times when the line didn't give him time, but he has to expect that more. The ball needs to get into the hands of a fast/quick player that works best in open space on those jailbreak plays. It NEEDS to get into the hands of Moulds or McGahee or Evans in the flat and let THEM make a play. I just don't see anybody there ready to take the pass in those situations.

But yeah, Drew needs to be a hell of a lot better than he was yesterday for us to win consistantly. But it is only game two and I refuse to give up hope yet. I am nothing if not an optimist.

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
            I can't blame the entire lack of production on just everybody else. The offense revolves around the QB and he has to take a large share of the responsibility and the blame. There have been many times that I think he turtled too early. There have been many times when the line didn't give him time, but he has to expect that more. The ball needs to get into the hands of a fast/quick player that works best in open space on those jailbreak plays. It NEEDS to get into the hands of Moulds or McGahee or Evans in the flat and let THEM make a play. I just don't see anybody there ready to take the pass in those situations.

But yeah, Drew needs to be a hell of a lot better than he was yesterday for us to win consistantly. But it is only game two and I refuse to give up hope yet. I am nothing if not an optimist.
            ...just as long as you aren't "Dr. Optomisaviorbledsoe"

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
              ...just as long as you aren't "Dr. Optomisaviorbledsoe"

That ain't me.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                That ain't me.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

C'mon, I know there are more of you than this! Shake up the DLC Bandwagon!!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Yeah! We'll see what you all are saying when we play the Patriots. For those of you still hanging on to that last little shred of hope that Drew is going to pull it together....Let's just say that I would be kicked off if I said how I really think and feel.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

I really like Drew and would love to see him flourish with this team, but his time seems to have passed. Perhaps a benching would work as a wake up call. A short break on the bench to make him think about 'things'. Worked for Kelly on a couple of obscure occasions.

My biggest problem with Drew is his lack of fire. His inability to get a team fired up. His rapidly depleting leadership abilities.

Comment

• bills_7
                        TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                        • Mar 2004

I like Drew...... i have no choice i bought his jersey for ovr 100 bucks...

no but honestly i would love to see he turn this around.... I made my decision that i will support him throughout this season...

Comment

Working...
                        X