• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pats-were-right
    Just paint a target on my forehead
    • Dec 2003

Welcome to our world: 1999-2000

Honestly the Bills are on my short list of "If I knew the Pats were out of it, who would I root for" teams.

Get rid of that stiff. . .

. . . in another 2 weeks.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pats-were-right

i think we should get rid of donahoe too.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• German
      It doesn't make me any less of a man.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pats-were-right
      Honestly the Bills are on my short list of "If I knew the Pats were out of it, who would I root for" teams.

It's hard to admit it but the Pats did the right thing when they let DB go.

Comment

• superbills
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        i think we should get rid of donahoe too.
        No doubt. I can think of only two things I can heartily than Donahoe for...

Takeo Spikes and Willis McGahee.

Spikes is the man and, should McGahee ever get a chance to actually play more than a down, he could be something special. Other than that it's all a wash. Donahoe can't get it done when it comes time to make the tough decisions. And, while Losman may turn out to be the next Brett Favre, I doubt he was worth a top-five pick in 2005, which he could turn out to be given the current state of affairs. Note to Ralph...old Tommy boy ain't getting it done. Suck it up and go in a different direction.
        "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
        Ronald Reagan
        40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

Working...
        X