• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

0-5 very possable but!!!

what could be worst the going 0-2 in our first 2 games loseing players ???
    would it matter bills will go 0-5 pats jets and fins will all beat us why pats 100% better on offense thay only need 13 points to beat up the jets offense is kicking ass and oh yeah thay can also score 13 points and miami thay scored 13 pts last night on a ok bengals d so that levels us 0-5 and makeing the dallas cowboys very very happy thay will get a great # 1 pick and witch it will be a qb or a stud rb ... but!!! if we have hope we can turn this around

i hope we go 3-2 i think we all feel this way ????

now i have to get over it
    Last edited by shotgun; 09-20-2004, 10:08 AM.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shotgun
    would it matter bills will go 0-5 pats jets and fins will all beat us why pats 100% better on offense thay only need 13 points to beat up the jets offense is kicking ass and oh yeah thay can also score 13 points and miami thay scored 13 pts last night on a ok bengals d so that levels us 0-5 and makeing the dallas cowboys very very happy thay will get a great # 1 pick and witch it will be a qb or a stud rb ... but!!! if we have hope we can turn this around

um...look at the schedule...if they lose to Arizona 0-12 is not impossible...won't happen but not impossible. They are not winning any of those 5 road games...NE, Jets, St. Louis?? All losable games...

NE
    @NYJ
    Miami
    @Balt
    Arizona
    NYJ
    @ Pats
    St. Louis
    @ Seattle
    @ Miami

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Learn how to punctuate, who wants to read that garbled mess.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• shotgun
        stop smokeing for your own health
        • May 2004

u did turf

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
          Shinier than your mom
          • Jul 2002

u did turf
          No he didn't, obviously, and neither did I. If you want us to take you seriously and read your posts, please make them comprehendable. Punctuation helps a great deal. Without punctuation, it is extremely difficult to read what you are trying to say.

Thanks.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

i hope everybody in dallas has donahoe on their Christmas list.we gave them a fat present for losman.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X