X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsouth
    • Jul 2002

Dallas is very happy

if this **** keeps up dallas could make the playoffs and still land the number one pick overall.

it is looking more and more like losman will end up being a top 10 pick.

hell, could he be any worse than mike williams?

THIS ORGANIZATION IS IN SHAMBLES!!

we wasted a number one pick on mcgahee when we should have gone o-line. now neither henry or mcgahee want to be in buffalo unless they r the clear starter. henry may still leave since he was "betrayed" by the organization. we just wasted a potload of $$ on schoebel who is not even a 2nd tier end in this league. our qb sucks. we have NO backup this year and no first round pick.

we bring in a coach to "fix the offense" only his offenses in pitt sucked just as bad. The team has zero discipline and we still have the worst offense in football. GREAT MOVE!!

I have been a big TD fan (and DB fan) up until now!

Mr. Wilson if u can hear me, bite the bullet now and fire TD and DB. bring in jeff george if u have to for the rest of the season. as soon as losman is healthy let him paly. we also need to bring in a GM with a plan to rebuild the org so we can become a contender again. no more of this random half cocked drafting of injured rbs when we need lineman and already have a probowl caliber lineman.

we must start by stockpiling good draft picks. this means that either mcgahee or henry r gone at the end of the season. i would also look to trade mike williams because he is a BUST. i would also seriously recommend opening the wallet for good o-linemen.
    "once a raider always a raider"
  • Valerie
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

Dallas is NOT happy! Have you seen Vinnie? He's WORSE than Drew! He can't throw a freaking football to save himself! And, he was trying his damdest to lose the game yesteday! If it wasn't for the fact that Garcia sucks almost as badly as Vinnie, the Cowboys would've lost the game! They got lucky! And, I'd rather have Drew as my QB than Vinnie!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Actually I would think Dallas is happy. They got their QB of the future via a trade with a 4th round pick. They traded their 1st round pick to Buffalo, which it looks like it will be in the top 5, and they still got the RB they wanted in Jones. It is a team that will be in the playoff hunt. They have a solid defense. They picked the right Williams a few years ago. I can't speak for Testeverde, I haven't watched any Dallas games, but I did see him throw a TD pass to MeShawn Johnson that looked like it got downfield OK.

Comment

• German
        It doesn't make me any less of a man.
        • Jul 2002

Billsouth, I agreed with you up to the point where you suggested to sign Boy George.
        That's probably the dumbest thing I've read here in a while.
        What makes you think he can cut it here after failing on every team he ever played on?
        He's a pocket passer just like Drew. And just like Drew our O-Line won't be able to protect him.
        Not to mention that the guy is and always was a headcase.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Vinny has thrown for more than 300 yds. in 2 games. Makes you wonder what's up w/ Drew.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Valerie
            Dallas is NOT happy! Have you seen Vinnie? He's WORSE than Drew! He can't throw a freaking football to save himself! And, he was trying his damdest to lose the game yesteday! If it wasn't for the fact that Garcia sucks almost as badly as Vinnie, the Cowboys would've lost the game! They got lucky! And, I'd rather have Drew as my QB than Vinnie!
            Hey I think Dallas is 1-1 right
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Billsouth
              • Jul 2002

i was not serious about george but to call it the dumbest thing u ever heard is a little overboard. without making this personal, i will say that the point i was trying to make was to get rid of bledsoe and replace him with someone until losman can play. it doesnt matter who it is (george, flutie, rob johnson,etc) [ i was really joking about rj] the fact is that it is a filler qb.

we r now 0-2 and our offense is just as bad if not worse than last year. we could not fix it in the offseason, training camp or after week 1. WHAT MAKES ANYONE THING THAT WE WILL FIX IT OVER THE BYE WEEK? I am sorry but this season is over.

i hate to say it because i have been a bledsoe fan but all of the bledsoe "bashers" were absolutely right. this offense will never work as it is presently constituted. it is sad that just 2 weeks into the season we r pretty much becoming the bengals of old.

Comment

• Billsouth
                • Jul 2002

on other thing germie, while george was (no one can say what he would be like now) a pocket passer, he always had a quick release and was not known as a guy who held onto the ball too long. therefore, he would have been much different than bledsoe. the mere fact that he is a pocket passer does not in and of itself make him like bledsoe. its like saying because he is right handed he would be like bledsoe.

come to think of it.... that may be the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                X