• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

What does it say as Bills fans...

when people want to turn the keys over to a guy that was not even in a training camp 4 weeks ago and the league left for dead...For the next three games I'll live and die with Drew...There was a reason Matthews was out of football...just like there was a reason Van Pelt was out of football until Flutie got hurt...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Who wants Matthews to start?

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Fine, live and die with him for another 3 weeks. And if we are 0-5, Drew is still playing like a QB with zero confidence and the O is struggling to put 10 points on the board?
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        when people want to turn the keys over to a guy that was not even in a training camp 4 weeks ago and the league left for dead...For the next three games I'll live and die with Drew...There was a reason Matthews was out of football...just like there was a reason Van Pelt was out of football until Flutie got hurt...

The problem is, Football is the only sport where you don't bench a player who is not playing well. If this were hockey and he was a goalie or any player for that matter, you'd stick him on the bench for a game or two. Same thing in Baseball and Basketball. But in football, for some reason it's unheard of to take your starting QB out of the game.
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
          The problem is, Football is the only sport where you don't bench a player who is not playing well. If this were hockey and he was a goalie or any player for that matter, you'd stick him on the bench for a game or two. Same thing in Baseball and Basketball. But in football, for some reason it's unheard of to take your starting QB out of the game.
          One reason and one reason only. In football you only have 16 games. You don't do wake up calls in football. You don't do shake up the lineup moves in football. Each game is too precious. Yes Precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
            One reason and one reason only. In football you only have 16 games. You don't do wake up calls in football. You don't do shake up the lineup moves in football. Each game is too precious. Yes Precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Well then if you go by that thinking, you wasting precious games by playing a slumping player.

It's kinda thinking out of the box.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• R. Rich
              • Apr 2003

Maybe someone from the Zone can start against the Pats.

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                Each game is too precious. Yes Precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
                Exactly! Thats why we should not play a player who has zippo confidence.

Comment

• FTG
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by R. Rich
                  Maybe someone from the Zone can start against the Pats.

I'll settle for shane Matthews

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

Why settle for Matthews? I'm sure there's tons of good QBing talent here at the Zone. Any number of people can do better for us than Drew. Just ask them.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Why settle for Matthews? I'm sure there's tons of good QBing talent here at the Zone. Any number of people can do better for us than Drew. Just ask them.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• FTG
                        • Aug 2004

Could you please link me to the posts of people saying they could be a better QB than Dredsoe. I missed them

Comment

• elltrain22
                          • Sep 2003

I would rather have Zolman play as opposed to Bledsoe. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, but he is the same idiot who gets sacked 100 times a game, fumbles every other sack, and can't get our team to move the sticks.
                          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer

Yea its pretty pathetic how a journeyman quarterback can perform just as well as a "potential" hall of famer.

Im all for Matthews starting. Smarter, more mobile, and quicker to make decisions than Bledsoe.
                            You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• FTG
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
                              I would rather have Zolman play as opposed to Bledsoe. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, but he is the same idiot who gets sacked 100 times a game, fumbles every other sack, and can't get our team to move the sticks.
                              Now you're going to be accused of thinking you could be a better QB than Bledsoe by Drews lovecrew.

Comment

Working...
                              X