• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myers57
    Registered User and McLovin stunt double
    • Sep 2003

One Year Anniversary on the Zone...

Hey guys it was a year ago today that I caught word from Dave that we were switching over to the Billszone boards for our website!

It was a great decision and I am glad we did it and hope we update the site once again if this season gets started...
  • Makaveli
    #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
    • Sep 2003

on a related note.... it was a year ago this month that i joined the forums :)

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Afinogenov61
      Hey guys it was a year ago today that I caught word from Dave that we were switching over to the Billszone boards for our website!

It was a great decision and I am glad we did it and hope we update the site once again if this season gets started...
      yea, it would be great to see that site up and running again. it was a better source for sabres news than the official site.
      N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• pyrrhonist
        • Sep 2003

Congrats. I joined 1 year ago on 9/21. I was a member at the prior forums (On TP), but joined here once I caught word from Darryl.

To celebrate tomorrow, I'll be picking up the Star Wars OT DVD set. Yay!

Comment

• Myers57
          Registered User and McLovin stunt double
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by pyrrhonist
          Congrats. I joined 1 year ago on 9/21. I was a member at the prior forums (On TP), but joined here once I caught word from Darryl.

To celebrate tomorrow, I'll be picking up the Star Wars OT DVD set. Yay!
          Grr, I want it!

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

We3're just glad to provide you guys with a place to call home.

Don't forget to wipe your feet.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
            X