PDA

View Full Version : Understatement of the day.

mchurchfie
09-20-2004, 10:43 AM
Quote by Bledsoe...

"Basically, what this game came down to is offensively we didn't get the job done," Bledsoe said. "I didn't throw it well enough, we didn't block well enough, we didn't run well enough, we didn't catch the ball well enough. Offensively, we just did not get it done. We're a better offense than what we showed, and we've got two weeks to get it fixed. But we've got to be better across the board offensively."

Yuh think?? :yap: :rolleyes: How many times have we heard this song and dance...what a ****** this guy is.:down: A little bench time is in order for this loser.:down:

juice
09-20-2004, 10:47 AM
Quote by Bledsoe...

"Basically, what this game came down to is offensively we didn't get the job done," Bledsoe said. "I didn't throw it well enough, we didn't block well enough, we didn't run well enough, we didn't catch the ball well enough. Offensively, we just did not get it done. We're a better offense than what we showed, and we've got two weeks to get it fixed. But we've got to be better across the board offensively."

Yuh think?? :yap: :rolleyes: How many times have we heard this song and dance...what a ****** this guy is.:down: A little bench time is in order for this loser.:down:
Your saying bench Bledsoe.. Who would you start?

German
09-20-2004, 10:52 AM
Your saying bench Bledsoe.. Who would you start?

Van Pelt.
Seriously, un-retire him. He's been around the team throughout training camp.
He should only have minor catching up to do on this years playbook.
JMHO

FTG
09-20-2004, 10:54 AM
Drew is starting to sound like a robot after games. He says the same damn thing but theres never improvement..

Vanpelt is injured and won't be healed until Dec german. Otherwise I'd say go for it

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Quote by Bledsoe...

Everyones favorite scapegoat!

German
09-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Drew is starting to sound like a robot after games. He says the same damn thing but theres never improvement..

Vanpelt is injured and won't be healed until Dec german. Otherwise I'd say go for it

He's injured? What did he do, trip over a microphone?

FTG
09-20-2004, 11:02 AM
He's injured? What did he do, trip over a microphone?LOL no. Something he had sugery on from last season. I can't remember what but he said he could not be available until Dec. Murphy asked him about it on air when Travis Brown went down.

German
09-20-2004, 11:04 AM
LOL no. Something he had sugery on from last season. I can't remember what but he said he could not be available until Dec. Murphy asked him abpit it on air when Travis Brown went down.

Well, there goes that idea.
Thanks for the info bro.

FTG
09-20-2004, 11:05 AM
When are you going to admit he's no "savior" :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
09-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Everyones favorite scapegoat!nope. It would be nice to know if the OL was the "only" problem and not the qb. Thing is the qb is part of the problem.

Iehoshua
09-20-2004, 11:12 AM
:rofl: Maybe after a lobotomy... No other way the leader of the DLC sees reality...

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 11:15 AM

he already knows.. that is why he changed his name.. he knows bledsoe is a pile of ****.. but just wont come out and say it.. there will be more excuses and more of the same bull**** out of bledsoes mouth after the patriots destroy us in two week...

drew will say that he didnt throw well enough.. they didnt block well... and so on :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: :yap:

:snooze:

i am sick of it. i am sick of him reading the company lines and sick of the front office not doing anything to change it.

mularkey was brought in here because
A) he had some experience fixing gilbride offenses
B) he was the only coach that would have kept bledsoe.

mchurchfie
09-20-2004, 11:27 AM
nope. It would be nice to know if the OL was the "only" problem and not the qb. Thing is the qb is part of the problem.
:up::clap: Bledsoe makes the OL look much worse than what it already is.

mchurchfie
09-20-2004, 11:29 AM
:yap: :yap: :crazy: :crazy:

Earthquake Enyart
09-20-2004, 11:47 AM
What do you want Bledsoe to say?

He touted the company line during the disaterous end of the Gilbride regime. He's a class guy who doesn't finger point at the coaches or the other players.

He only had one pic, and that went off Henry's hands. I agree that about half the sacks were his fault, and it sure looks like he's patting the ball too much and is starting to get happy feet again.

But let's face facts. Matthews is no answer. He was on the junk pile just a couple of weeks ago. And he is very injury prone. If he were to get hurt, we'd be picking through the junk pile for another QB. We're stuck with Drew until Losman can play. By then we may be so far out of it that it would be a foregone conclusion anyhow.

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 11:53 AM
:bf1:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Earthquake Enyart again.

The_Philster
09-20-2004, 06:19 PM
:bf1:
:bf1: I got him for ya, Eb :;

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-21-2004, 06:15 AM
like ive explained a gabillion times..........he was when i made that name....he isnt now............ths the name change there chief!

honey
09-21-2004, 06:20 AM
Did you all see that monster hit on Drew where when he was being tackled he still got the ball off? Then he lay on the ground for a couple of minutes, got up and shrugged it off. There are a lot of qbs who would have been out for the rest of the game with that kind of a hit laid on them.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-21-2004, 06:23 AM
We need a quarterback that can run really fast when the oline becomes swiss cheese. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? The guy didnt play well on Sunday but it wasnt all his fault. Guys dropped passes, the o-line really sucked, Henry kept slipping, and special teams penalties bit us in the ass. Drew held onto the ball too long maybe 3 or 4 times. To make a long story short, the whole offense and special teams, and Rashad Baker on 2 plays SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one person. If you all cant see that than you either did not watch the game, are so simple that you need one person to vent your anger towards, or are blinded by pure hatred towards Bledsoe.

Now go ahead and personally attack me.

honey
09-21-2004, 06:24 AM
I still LIKE Bledsoe. :biggrin:

Earthquake Enyart
09-21-2004, 06:25 AM
Now go ahead and personally attack me.

You suck. :snicker:

honey
09-21-2004, 06:27 AM
One of the things I like best about him, is his ability to take a hit like he did and not be a pansy about it. :up:

He hasn't been playing up to his ability, though, I must admit that. :(

Forward_Lateral
09-21-2004, 06:46 AM
Bottom line, Drew hasn't played the best, but he hasn't played the worst either, somewhere in between. I'd say he's been a bit better than mediocre so far this year. He's showed that if he gets time, he can play great, but other times he throws the ball into the ground to a wide open guy. The one complaint I have is when he stands in the pocket and pats the ball six or thirty times and intstead of throwing it away, he gets levelled.

SABURZFAN
09-21-2004, 10:32 AM
What do you want Bledsoe to say?

He touted the company line during the disaterous end of the Gilbride regime. He's a class guy who doesn't finger point at the coaches or the other players.

He only had one pic, and that went off Henry's hands. I agree that about half the sacks were his fault, and it sure looks like he's patting the ball too much and is starting to get happy feet again.

But let's face facts. Matthews is no answer. He was on the junk pile just a couple of weeks ago. And he is very injury prone. If he were to get hurt, we'd be picking through the junk pile for another QB. We're stuck with Drew until Losman can play. By then we may be so far out of it that it would be a foregone conclusion anyhow.

that gets a pos rep. :up:

German
09-21-2004, 11:14 AM
One of the things I like best about him, is his ability to take a hit like he did and not be a pansy about it. :up:

He hasn't been playing up to his ability, though, I must admit that. :(

Nobody ever doubted his physical toughness.
Remember the staple gun incident? That was awesome!