X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Our D drops to 5 from 2

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Based on total D, we were ranked 2 after 1 game and dropped to 5.

Just like last year, our D had TO's in the 1st game and then lost it. Hopefully we pick it back up but they can only do so much when you O keeps turning the ball over on downs.

I stated that I was worried about our passing coverage being a possible problem after watching the Broncos preseason game. Plummers wr's were dropping them and it wasn't because we were shutting them down. Our strength is up front and not past 10 yds. It was evident against the Jags and then yesterday.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • German
    It doesn't make me any less of a man.
    • Jul 2002

I don't care where they are ranked.
    All that matters is that they are able to keep the team in the game. That's exactly what they have been doing.
    As long as the offense doesn't manage to put more than 10ppg on the board the defense can do whatever they want, it won't matter.

Comment

• Đ²
      • Aug 2004

Yep, the only stat that's important to me is the scoreboard.

If you were a defensive coach and could keep a 13 ppg career average, you'd be on the way to the hall of fame.

Considering they have to work with Wire, the D has held it's own and then some...

Ahm George W. Bush and Ah will protect America !

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NF...r?sort_col_1=4

I stated that I was worried about our passing coverage being a possible problem after watching the Broncos preseason game. Plummers wr's were dropping them and it wasn't because we were shutting them down. Our strength is up front and not past 10 yds. It was evident against the Jags and then yesterday.
        You have reason to be worried, if our DEs dont get to the QBs, Brady and Pennington will pick our secondary apart.. two loses in the East would be devestating..

Wire will get victomized.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
        X