X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Bledsoe's #'s

*32/52 267 yards 2 TD's, 2 INT's. In two games! Those numbers just ain't getting it done! How can you win with a QB that bad? Oh wait, those are Byron Leftwich's #'s and he's 2-0.

Actually Bledsoe is 30/50, 351 yds 2 TD's, 1 INT
    finsrclowns
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by finsrclowns
    *32/52 267 yards 2 TD's, 2 INT's. In two games! Those numbers just ain't getting it done! How can you win with a QB that bad? Oh wait, those are Byron Leftwich's #'s and he's 2-0.

We could have and should have won both games.. Penalties on returns burned us in both games.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

um...that means that Bledsoe has a better rating than Leftwich...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

good post, Clown. Too many Drew haters and not enough "team" haters around here. Sure he made some bad plays, but so did almost everyone else on the squad.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

yup...3rd and 22 and they let Gannon throw a 45 yard TD pass to the 4th string WR?? that's nuts...I don't care how good the defense looked...you can't do that and win...just like you can't give up a TD to the Jax 5th string WR...uncalled for.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Ravens
            CP/AT YDS TD INT
            K. Boller 10/18 98 0 0

and yet they score 30 pts. WTF?
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

This Offensive Line upgrade was a failed experiment from the time R. Brown was made a Scapegoat for last year and run out of town.

The 4th overall pick used on M. Williams,then him having an off-season breakdown, was where the whole thing went completely wrong.. MW may be the reason TD is run outta town.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                Ravens
                CP/AT YDS TD INT
                K. Boller 10/18 98 0 0

and yet they score 30 pts. WTF?
                that's the point...there is more to the story than the numbers...

Comment

• finsrclowns
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  that's the point...there is more to the story than the numbers...
                  Know what there is? Boller has it so easy compared to Bledsoe. They only ask him to not lose games and he has a top three runner, a top 5 OL and the top D in the game. Yes he's not a vet like Drew but who cares? If this coaching staff was as hard headed about running and conservative passing as the Ravens (they run with 9 in the box) maybe we'd be winning games.
                  finsrclowns

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Know what there is? Boller has it so easy compared to Bledsoe. They only ask him to not lose games and he has a top three runner, a top 5 OL and the top D in the game. Yes he's not a vet like Drew but who cares? If this coaching staff was as hard headed about running and conservative passing as the Ravens (they run with 9 in the box) maybe we'd be winning games.
                    not with this OL...they could not run against 7 in the box...

Comment

• finsrclowns
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      not with this OL...they could not run against 7 in the box...
                      If that's true you're staring at 0-16.
                      finsrclowns

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                        • Jul 2004

I personally think Drew has improved since last seasona nd that the new coaching unit has made improvements in Drews Game play. I think he is to blame for some of the mistakes and in the same breath we should place the blame on others both Defense, Offense, And Special Teams. One could even blame some of it on Coaching. I personally beleive overall the Offense is performing decently.... OF COURSE Things could Improve greatly.. but so could the Pats game play and they are 2 - 0 as of this week. Lets see what takes place after the ByE week and see what corrections can be made within these two weeks in MM's Lab. I'm sure the collective group of coaching staff are far MORE concerned with the season start than we are and they will be working at it every oppertunity that is presented between now and the next gamedays start... Just my thoughts on everyones PANICED STATE IN REGUARDS TO OUR SEASONS START!!! RELAX AND SMOKE A JOINT OR DRINK A 12 PACK... Things will improve .. That I'm sure of!!!
                        Last edited by Hemlepp53; 09-20-2004, 12:39 PM.
                        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

I was just thinking last night about how similar Buffalo and Jacksonville are. They both have great defenses (at least the front 7), a sputtering passing game and a great RB who's underachieving.
                          The Bills and Jags have both scored 20 points in 2 games ... yet they're 2-0 and we're 0-2, and it easily could have been the other way.
                          I'm not giving up yet.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                            good post, Clown. Too many Drew haters and not enough "team" haters around here. Sure he made some bad plays, but so did almost everyone else on the squad.
                            BAM, I can only speak for myself, but the reason I want Drew gone is not because the team lost. I don't think he lost the game by himself, nor do I think he could have won it by himself.

The reason I want him out is because of the way he made throws and decisions when he had the time. Receivers made catches and thus his stats aren't the worst in the league. But the throws were consistenly low, behind or above his targets. And the way he looked around (or didn't look around) when he made the decisions was as if he was in slo motion. That's the basis of my judgement on Drew, not the fact that we lost 2 games.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                              BAM, I can only speak for myself, but the reason I want Drew gone is not because the team lost. I don't think he lost the game by himself, nor do I think he could have won it by himself.

The reason I want him out is because of the way he made throws and decisions when he had the time. Receivers made catches and thus his stats aren't the worst in the league. But the throws were consistenly low, behind or above his targets. And the way he looked around (or didn't look around) when he made the decisions was as if he was in slo motion. That's the basis of my judgement on Drew, not the fact that we lost 2 games.
                              So what? There were a few plays where I saw huge holes for Henry to run through and he cut back inside and got stopped for a gain of 2 yards. Nobody's calling for his head. Drew played bad, Travis played bad, the line played horrible, and so did just about everybody else. If you taped the game, go watch it again and I guarentee you will find that everybody else on the field made just as many bad plays as our QB. Not to mention our Defense STILL can't get the ****ing QB's or force turnovers.

Comment

Working...
                              X