PDA

View Full Version : What Bill will step up and be a leader!!!!!!!!!

tampabay25690
09-20-2004, 11:38 AM
I just hope that one of our veteran players on this team will show some emotion and get in the face of some of these players that aren't doing there jobs........I LOVED to see what Chambers did last nite for Miami he got in the face of the OL and they responded, it just seems like the team doesn't have that desire and that fire under there ass that we would like to see........

But I do want to make a point, I know we all love our Bills, this is just so hard for us to take another losing season. I just wish the players could see how dedicated we are as fans of the Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see a big upset coming against New England at home, especially knowing that New England is going after a record for 18 or 19 straight wins from last year also, ao I see the BILLS a winner...... I have a gut feeling and usually I am right......I called many upsets yesterday and Jax was my big play of the day....

Lets Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
09-20-2004, 12:30 PM
we have no leaders on this team.we have a bunch of sheep. :mad:

justasportsfan
09-20-2004, 12:34 PM
I just hope that one of our veteran players on this team will show some emotion and get in the face of some of these players that aren't doing there jobs........I LOVED to see what Chambers did last nite for Miami he got in the face of the OL and they responded, it just seems like the team doesn't have that desire and that fire under there ass that we would like to see........

But I do want to make a point, I know we all love our Bills, this is just so hard for us to take another losing season. I just wish the players could see how dedicated we are as fans of the Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see a big upset coming against New England at home, especially knowing that New England is going after a record for 18 or 19 straight wins from last year also, ao I see the BILLS a winner...... I have a gut feeling and usually I am right......I called many upsets yesterday and Jax was my big play of the day....

Lets Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!how can our leaders step up when one of the leaders (Drew) is a liability. How can Moulds step up and make plays when Drew is holding on to the ball? Didn't Moulds step up and make a play when he caught a miss fired pass from Drew that was tipped at the endzone for a TD?

Moulds will step up if you put him in the situation to do so.