PDA

View Full Version : So, what if Buffalo beats NE in two weeks...

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 11:43 AM
then what??

lordofgun
09-20-2004, 11:45 AM
It's not going to happen. And I don't care what the spread is. I'm going to seriously consider betting my house on the Pats to cover.

BAM
09-20-2004, 11:46 AM
14-2 baby!

justasportsfan
09-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Eb, what's up with all your "what IF's" threads today?

lordofgun
09-20-2004, 11:47 AM
You'd think he's a BBI poster. :dizzy:

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 11:55 AM
just trying to tell the world that the world is not ending...it's a football game...we'll all survive...

FTG
09-20-2004, 11:58 AM
just trying to tell the world that the world is not ending...it's a football game...we'll all survive...
We will but TD and Bledsoe won't :snicker:

tampabay25690
09-20-2004, 11:59 AM
It's not going to happen. And I don't care what the spread is. I'm going to seriously consider betting my house on the Pats to cover.

Just like Lee Corso says.......NOT SO FAST my friend!!!!!

This game is set up to having UPSET written all over it and I said it immediately after the BILLS let down against OAK....

I guess we will have to wait and see now...

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 12:00 PM
We will but TD and Bledsoe won't :snicker:
I can see it now...

DB gone after 2004
TD steps down as GM after 2005 but remains as president...

alohabillsfan
09-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Pigs begin flying
Hell starts feeling a whole lot like Buffalo in February
Dogs and Cats living in Peace and Harmony
Speaking of Peace, there will be peace in the Middle East.
Drew Bledsoe out rushes Michael Vick
Special Teams do not commit a penalty
The Offense does not commit a penalty in the Dead (red for most teams) Zone
Oh Well thats enough sarcasim.

I can see already the Mularky will out game plan and Sceme Bellichek!!

FTG
09-20-2004, 12:05 PM

Do it Log! Then we will probably win :snicker:

DraftBoy
09-20-2004, 12:06 PM

I won 40 off the Bills yesterday bc Oakland didnt cover....If the spread is anything under 10 Ill have to really think about who to take.

finsrclowns
09-20-2004, 12:11 PM
It's hard to think of a position- maybe linebacker but even that is close- where Buffalo has a talent edge over NE. I like our coaches but NE has the top staff in the game and they've won 17 in a row. Our offense has scored 20 points in 2 weeks. Yes, it's a home game but NE should be favored by like 10. We stink right now and they don't. Winning would be a huge upset. If we did, could it turn around the season? I dunno.

chernobylwraiths
09-20-2004, 12:18 PM
I bet the line will be New England favored by no more than 5.

finsrclowns
09-20-2004, 12:20 PM

I won't ever bet against the Bills but I'd have to take NE -5.

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2004, 12:21 PM
Yeah, but this is a Bills board, so let us vent! Damn it! lol

alohabillsfan
09-20-2004, 12:23 PM
My Guess is NE - 6 1/2 :tip:

chernobylwraiths
09-20-2004, 12:23 PM
I think the offense get on track and the Bills pull off the upset. The defense will help out with a couple of turnovers and our offense won't screw up all day. I can see maybe a big play on special teams. I don't think Drew will light them up, but I think he will do enough of NOT screwing up to win.

That's my prediction. I think that tampa guy also might be thinking along those same lines.

SABURZFAN
09-20-2004, 12:25 PM
that's a big IF.

i don't see it happening.we're a lousy football team.

SABURZFAN
09-20-2004, 12:26 PM

take new england and laugh all the way to the bank.they're gonna crush us.

Mr. Miyagi
09-20-2004, 12:30 PM
then what??
Then unlike some people here, I'll be very happy. :up:

Ickybaluky
09-20-2004, 12:33 PM
NE has been playing pretty sloppy. They have turned the ball over (3 yesterday) and commited stupid penalties. They could have lost either game. Dillon saved them yesterday.

One thing working in the Pats favor is they have 2 weeks to prepare and should be pretty healthy.

Anyone can be beat in the NFL, and the Bills are still very good defensively. The season isn't anywhere close to over after two weeks.

Patrick76777
09-20-2004, 01:06 PM
NE has been playing pretty sloppy. They have turned the ball over (3 yesterday) and commited stupid penalties. They could have lost either game. Dillon saved them yesterday.

One thing working in the Pats favor is they have 2 weeks to prepare and should be pretty healthy.

Anyone can be beat in the NFL, and the Bills are still very good defensively. The season isn't anywhere close to over after two weeks.

I agree with NE here. I'm not saying we're going to win but the toughest game on any teams Schedule are road division games. They're never easy. Last year the Pats got killed here, Got real lucky down in Miami and won by 5 in NY. Not only that but the Bills are in a big must win at home and NE is WAY over due for a loss.

I don't think we'll win but to write this off as a loss, is silly.

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 01:09 PM

that is why NE will only be favored by 8...the bye week is going to kill us...

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2004, 01:15 PM

Have you watched the Bills this year? The offense is so bad there is no chance at all we will win. BB is deadly without time to prepare. Give him 2 weeks and he going to destroy us. No, our season is quite over. I just hope JP gets in there sooner rather than later so that the season isn't a total loss. The experience he would gain will benefit him and the Bills next year.

bernielivsey_1
09-20-2004, 02:48 PM
:loser: We CANNOT beat the Pats period. :sad:

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 02:51 PM
then what??

then pigs will fly out of my ass.. thats what.

:clap:

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 02:56 PM
then pigs will fly out of my ass.. thats what.

:clap:
would it be worth a buffalo win?

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 03:06 PM
would it be worth a buffalo win?
not if we are gonna lose the rest of the games this year.. no.

but if this one win could turn the season around.. then ok.. i will take one for the team.

Dozerdog
09-20-2004, 03:11 PM
You guys have got to stop posting back to back-With those avatars It's like watching a Bi-polar poster-

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 03:13 PM
You guys have got to stop posting back to back-With those avatars It's like watching a Bi-polar poster-

that is why i did it.. i thought it was kinda freaky.

:snicker:

Icer
09-20-2004, 04:26 PM
I'd say,

"Every dog has his day" :;:

tampabay25690
09-21-2004, 01:33 AM
:loser: We CANNOT beat the Pats period. :sad:

I guess we should call the NFL now and tell them the Bills will forfeit the gamne since they already lost, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

You never know what will happen, but if the Bills do win that will be a huge lift for this team!!!

shelby
09-21-2004, 05:15 AM
I don't think Drew will light them up, but I think he will do enough of NOT screwing up to win.

It is very, very sad that we have to think this way.:cynic:

Typ0
09-21-2004, 06:12 AM
At least we'll know by mid october...if there is one thing that could salvage the season it would be to win the next three games. I think we will lose all 3 personally...but winning them would be nice.

honey
09-21-2004, 06:15 AM
I think we have a shot to beat the Patriots. You know - "Any Given Sunday". Last night the Vikes went down big time after whomping Dallas (?) the week before. It can happen.

(Of course, in a pinch, the Vikes always seem to choke. :cynic: )

Typ0
09-21-2004, 06:17 AM
I think we have a shot to beat the Patriots. You know - "Any Given Sunday". Last night the Vikes went down big time after whomping Dallas (?) the week before. It can happen.

(Of course, in a pinch, the Vikes always seem to choke. :cynic: )

They lost last night to the best team in the league too...I hardly think it's choking...they just aren't as good a team as Philly is.

honey
09-21-2004, 06:23 AM
They lost last night to the best team in the league too...I hardly think it's choking...they just aren't as good a team as Philly is.

:yap: Vikings always either mess up or blow the opponent out. No consistency.

chernobylwraiths
09-21-2004, 06:57 AM
The Vikes seemed to drive on Philly at will, but kept coming up short in the red zone. Plus, I don't know what I'd rather have, a kicker who just misses field goals to the right or left over 40, or a kicker who is short from the mid 40 range.

Ebenezer
09-21-2004, 08:04 AM
:yap: Vikings always either mess up or blow the opponent out. No consistency.
Say Hello to Mike Tice...Minnesota's Gregg Williams...sorry, I have never liked him...all the way back to his playing days.

Michael82
09-21-2004, 10:38 AM
If Buffalo beats New England...that is EXACTLY what the Bills need. It's just what the doctor ordered. I'm serious. If the Bills are able to beat a tough team like the Patriots, then the confidence will slowly grow on this team and they might start a winning streak. This is the best scenario for the psyche of this team and DEFINITELY the fans. :pray: