PDA

View Full Version : Check out my report card...

Michael82
09-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Quarterbacks: Drew Bledsoe again showed that he is done and it is time for him to step aside and retire. He was 13 of 24 for 198 yards and 1 touchdown. Bledsoe also threw one interception as he was blitzed all-day and sacked 7 times. He struggled for most of the game, overthrowing/under throwing the receivers many times and not getting rid of the ball fast enough...Grade: D

Running Backs: Travis Henry ran the ball hard against a tough Oakland defense and gained 67 yards on 21 carries. However, he struggled at times and could not pound the ball into the end zone on 4th down and 1 at the 1-yardline. It makes you wonder what is the point in having two solid backs if you don’t use one of them. Willis would make a nice change of pace back, but for some reason he is not in the game plan...Grade: C

CLICK HERE for MORE: (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/09/20/billszoneas_bills_vs_raiders_postgame_report_card.php) :feedback:

juice
09-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Baker showed why Rookie Safties should learn from the bench in their 1st year.

Good Report

STAMPY
09-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Your report card Sucks... WE FAILED!!!

Michael82
09-20-2004, 12:58 PM

Good Report
I agree.

SABURZFAN
09-20-2004, 02:44 PM
i give the coaching staff a big F'n F. :mad: the start of the 4th quarter should have had the field goal unit out there.we had to have some kind of points being on the road.our OL isn't good enough to push anybody out on 4th and goal at the 1.let's not forget that it has to be the worst field in football.henry was losing his footing ALL day.

Ebenezer
09-20-2004, 02:54 PM

Good Report
they all wonder why I don't like undrafted free agents...

Michael82
09-21-2004, 10:27 AM
i give the coaching staff a big F'n F. :mad: the start of the 4th quarter should have had the field goal unit out there.we had to have some kind of points being on the road.our OL isn't good enough to push anybody out on 4th and goal at the 1.let's not forget that it has to be the worst field in football.henry was losing his footing ALL day.

I disagree. Mularkey needed to prove that he has balls and he did with that play. I liked the call, because we were at the 1/2 yard line or so and all we needed to do was pound it in for the touchdown and if you can't...the defense had been good, so you have them with terrible field position and hell, they almost got a safety.

juice
09-21-2004, 10:31 AM
they all wonder why I don't like undrafted free agents...
Especially Not in MUST WIN SITUATIONS when you are down 3-0.. That one blown play coverage could prove to be a changing point in this seasons outcome.

Armpalm Ali Musch
09-21-2004, 10:34 AM
We all seen the game, we all agree.

juice
09-21-2004, 10:51 AM
I absolutely Agree Saburz..

But have to add the Defensive doesn't get a pass..

Why was Baker in the Game, A ROOKIE in a MUST WIN situation.. They ran too many Substitutions at the Safety spot, and that TD due to Lack of Safety play may prove to be the Downfall of the Season.

Michael82
09-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Why was Baker in the Game, A ROOKIE in a MUST WIN situation.. They ran too many Substitutions at the Safety spot, and that TD due to Lack of Safety play may prove to be the Downfall of the Season.
I think Baker is in the Nickel or Dime formation. :idunno:

But I hope that he learned from the play and Mularkey learns that you can't put an undrafted rookie out there in a moment like that. :mad: