X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

The passing Game

Now that Evans got one long one under his belt, I hope Mularkey includes him in his schemes now and move Reed in the slot.

Drew is just horrible in short passes. He wasn't so great w/ his long balls either but it gives our wr's a chance to make plays. Campell and Reed up the middle and Reed and Moulds deep on passing plays . That should open up the running game. Sounds good?

Shaw for the little time he was in there did very well
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

I keep saying, we have deep talent at WR but we're not using it right. Instead of using Campbell and Shelton as short outlets, let's keep them back to help block the inevitable blitz; I have confidence in our WRs one-on-one. I we beat the blitz, we can win; I saw Drew do it at least once last week, so he is capable of it.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      Now that Evans got one long one under his belt, I hope Mularkey includes him in his schemes now and move Reed in the slot.

Drew is just horrible in short passes. He wasn't so great w/ his long balls either but it gives our wr's a chance to make plays. Campell and Reed up the middle and Reed and Moulds deep on passing plays . That should open up the running game. Sounds good?

Shaw for the little time he was in there did very well

Thats well said and I have to Agree with you once again Justa.... Evans is now a PROVEN WR threat. he needs to be used and taken advanatage of in every aspect of our game. The WR should allow for a deeper cover which as you said will open the running game then it is a simple guessing game the D will have to use to figure which way we are going to play that down. We need to become the DOUBLE THREAT WE are capable of being.
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
      X