X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Great line from Jerry Sullivans column

The great players make everyone around them better. Bledsoe is doing the opposite
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

there's more problems on this team than JUST bledsoe.bledsoe is part of the reason,not the only reason.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

For the 100th time I know that. He's the #1 problem though. You've gotta start fixing this mess somewhere. Might as well start with #11.
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• finsrclowns
        • Apr 2004

I can't stand Sullivan and I'd disagree with him if he said the sky was blue.
        We had some Jerry Sullivan types when I was in high school. Smart assed little *****s that usually ended up having one of the football players slamming his bony butt into the trash can. The only game of football that arrogant sob ever played was on Madden. My dog knows more about football than he does, and she's a lot less annoying.
        finsrclowns

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by FTG
          The great players make everyone around them better. Bledsoe is doing the opposite
          Is that true? If that is the case, it is IMPERATIVE we bench Drew NOW. The last thing we need to have is players on the field who don't believe in their leader.

Comment

• london59
            • Dec 2003

Unfortunately, I think it is time to bench Drew. The problem is not just Drew but unfortunately he is not running the offense with any success. The most noticeable thing is that when he drops back to pass he doesn't seem to throw the ball very quickly. Maybe he doesn't see the field very well. He is definately out of rythym and ends up taking a sack. When was the last time Drew dropped back 5 or 7 steps and took a step forward and fired a perfectly timed pass? Well exactly! His timing is way off. We all blamed the overly complicated Offense last year with Gilbride but this year I think it is time to start with the guy who touches the ball the most on Offense.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Link?

I don't see Sullivan as the type of person to call out another player, especially the current leader of the offense.

Comment

• LABillzFan
                • Sep 2003

Unfortunately, I think it is time to bench Drew.
                So I'm curious: if we bench Drew, what exactly is your back-up plan that will make us a winner all of a sudden?
                Good beef jerkey could possibly be the perfect food.

Comment

• Risin
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LABillzFan
                  So I'm curious: if we bench Drew, what exactly is your back-up plan that will make us a winner all of a sudden?

Not only that, but for the amount of money we're paying him, let him get his ass beat all this season. No sense in putting a 75% Losman in there, only to ruin the guy behind this piss poor o-line.

I like Drew, he seems like a great guy. For the first time yesterday, instead of hating on his QB play, I found myself feeling sorry for him. He is getting killed, that's only going to contribute to his ever sinking confidence, not to mention beat him up physically to the point where he won't be able to throw a good ball, even with time.

I don't want Drew as my QB anymore then anyone else, but he's still the best shot we have at the play-offs IMO. Malarkey was known for ditching the running game in favor of the spread at times in Pittsburgh, if he wants to salvage the season, he may need to experiment again. That seems to be one of the few offenses Drew has big success in, when given "ample" time.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

yeah....i guess we should depend on matthews to turn it around.
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                      For the 100th time I know that. He's the #1 problem though. You've gotta start fixing this mess somewhere. Might as well start with #11.

yeah....

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

That entire artical was a riot!

The Bills could be 1-5 after their trip to Baltimore (can't wait to see the offense humming in that one).
                        BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Here is the link for the ostrich club members

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                        - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                        X