X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

Something Light-hearted

I personally think we're all being a little too hard on Drew Bledsoe. Yeah, he's to blame for a lot of the recent disasters, but I think that we're scapegoating here. Anyway, Page2 over at ESPN.com runs a weekly feature on Mondays called "Snap Judgment," where a few columnists basically chat about the previous day's NFL action. This little quote came from a segment about McNair and Manning, but it's...appropriate, let's say.

Alan Grant: Ah, but it's true -- on both a philosophical as well as a practical level, that quarterbacks don't play against one another. Let's say, you're Drew Bledsoe and your team is playing the Falcons and Michael Vick. These are two radically different players with radically different styles. For it to be an actual competition, Bledsoe would have to try to match Vick's mercurial skill and Vick would have to ... well, pack on 40 pounds and take sacks.
    Heh heh...I thought it was clever.
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

That is clever.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SStudawgg
          • Aug 2004

Funny!! Vick would also have to stop sleepin at nite
          "Adversity is an opportunity for heroism."

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."

Marv Levy

Reporter:
          "What do you think of your team's execution?"

Coach:
          "I'm all for it !!"

Comment