PDA

View Full Version : Sure Matthews does suck ass

BillsFever21
09-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Here is Matthews career stats.

Games- 29
Starts- 22

490-836, 4,712 yards, 30 TD's, 24 INT's, 5 fumbles lost, and 34 Sacks

Sure nothing special but he has gotten sacked at a rate of 1 in every 24.5 pass attempts. He won't win us games by himself but he won't games by himself either

G. Host
09-20-2004, 06:10 PM
He hasn't played behind our offensive line .....

elltrain22
09-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Anyone is better than Bledsoe. We need anyone else but him at this point. I wish Losman wasn't hurt...

FTG
09-20-2004, 06:20 PM
It could not hurt to try. If he sucks butt as bad or worse than Drew than put Drew back in. Why is Bledsoe some sacred cow that can't be benched for a game

Drive 4 Five
09-20-2004, 07:29 PM
On a more serious note, he is going to be a dead cow if he doesn't get out. For real. How much more can the guy take? He already has sauce for brains the way he looks back there. He is going to get killed against the Pats. You see how they treat him. McGinest and Bruschi picking up and slamming him to the ground. I say put Matthews in. He cannot possible do worse. Besides, he has a core of decent players around him. Bledsoe is out of excuses. We have been putting up with this crap for two years. I can't take anymore. Oh well. Look at the bright side. At least we don't suck as bad as the phish!

LABillzFan
09-20-2004, 07:31 PM
At least we don't suck as bad as the phish!

No, but letting Shane Matthews play quarterback after four weeks in our system and I'm most certain we'll make the Fish look more like the Patriots.

The Natrix
09-20-2004, 07:32 PM
I say start Bledsoe against the Pats. If he struggles and the game is out of reach in the 4th, put in Matthews. If Shane does noticely better, start him the following week.

juice
09-20-2004, 08:57 PM
He won't win us games by himself but he won't games by himself either
What are you trying to say here? You should try Proofreading your post for Logic content.

Are you saying Mathews should start or what.. It's Shane Mathews.. dont forget that.

Post something that makes Football Sense. :tired:

Jayhawk
09-20-2004, 09:17 PM
yeah if MAtthews was a good backup we wouldn't have gotten him, Chris Redman would have been our backup

Canadian'eh!
09-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Here is Matthews career stats.

Games- 29
Starts- 22

490-836, 4,712 yards, 30 TD's, 24 INT's, 5 fumbles lost, and 34 Sacks

Sure nothing special but he has gotten sacked at a rate of 1 in every 24.5 pass attempts. He won't win us games by himself but he won't games by himself either

wow... i think you need to see a doctor... the loss this weeek has effecter your judegement. I think we all might have some post traumatic stress disorder going on.

I would say a in game benching might be moe effective for a couple series.but to bench Drew going into the bye? season ever (if it isn't already)

I'm on board wiht LEN P though.... TD passed on Jeff George (who did call us) likeeveryone else.... why not give him a shot....

would he be better? probably not... but at least i;d laugh at that "im about to s*** my pants" look on jeffs face on his way up to the line

BillsFever21
09-20-2004, 09:44 PM
What are you trying to say here? You should try Proofreading your post for Logic content.

Are you saying Mathews should start or what.. It's Shane Mathews.. dont forget that.

Post something that makes Football Sense. :tired:
What is so hard to understand about it?

He's not gonna win us games by himself as other QB's like Manning, Favre, Elway, Montana, ect. did but he's not gonna lose games by himself as QB's like Rob Johnson, Akili Smith and other bums like them guys did, and yes also Drew Bledsoe.

Then you have caretaker QB's who plays smart like Trent Dilfer(when the Ravens won the SB), Brad Johnson, and Jake Delhomme who doesn't light it up but doesn't make costly mistakes like take costly sacks, TO's, ect. to cost their team games.

For the last two years Bledsoe has fallen under the Rob Johnson category. I'd be happy with someone from the Jake Delhomme category for right now. That's all we need with our defense.

juice
09-20-2004, 09:55 PM
What is so hard to understand about it?

Questionable Grammer.. You forgot a Period and a Verb in your original post.. Grammer Teacher

socalfan
09-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Questionable Grammer.. You forgot a Period and a Verb in your original post.. Grammer Teacher

GRAMMAR

BillsFever21
09-21-2004, 12:03 AM
Juice of all people trying to correct someone on their grammar, LOL

Jayhawk
09-21-2004, 12:05 AM
hey strange things happen