X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Saw this on another board

We are going nowhere this year. The Cowboys have our #1 pick next year and they are also in desperate need of a RB.

Most likely Henry will be traded after this season. We should try and trade him to Dallas to get our #1 back next year. Offer them Henry and our 2nd round pick next year to get our #1 back.
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
    We are going nowhere this year. The Cowboys have our #1 pick next year and they are also in desperate need of a RB.

Most likely Henry will be traded after this season. We should try and trade him to Dallas to get our #1 back next year. Offer them Henry and our 2nd round pick next year to get our #1 back.
    That makes no sense at all. Our 1st round pick is gone ... it should not be factored into any of our decisions from now on.

That would also completely destroy JP's chance of doing well here ... imagine the pressure (we gave up Henry, 2 2nds, and a 5th for this Losman guy, why isn't he breaking Kelly's records?)

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Parcells is not that dumb. Give up a top 10 maybe better for Tavis Henry and a 2nd. He would not do it
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

TD gave away next years future for today (draft pick) and hired a rookie coach for this year. Seems like a contradiction, unless he's working on a 6 year plan.
        Once the GOOD Bills drafted before Donahoes tenure leave, Moulds, Price is gone already, our offense will not only reflect a micky mouse team, but maybe they can wear ears when they play.
        Aside from Drew, who has become a major flop, what offensive talent has TD brought in here? Besides Henry, no one.
        One offensive player in 4 years. And he's not a star just a good player.
        Donahoe has failed miserably.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

you knock TD's choice of DB for over a year and you come up with this scenario?? You just lost a lot of credibility. explain to me what cannon you are going to point at Parcells head to take the deal...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Let me tell you something, there is no way any team trades a top 5 pick in next years draft for T. Henry and a 2nd rounder.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Didn't Dallas use a Draftpick on a RB this year..

More likely they will get the QB with our Top 5 Pick that we shoulda waited on.. Parcells isn't gonna use a top 5 Pick on another RB.

Your Post has excellent Grammer, But makes little sense.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                • May 2003

The Cowboys won't use it for a QB, they got that with just a fourth round pick in this years draft.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                  The Cowboys won't use it for a QB, they got that with just a fourth round pick in this years draft.
                  Parcells will flush that Henson trash outta there in a package deal.. Drew was just a bargaining chip.. anythhings possible But Drew Henson doesn't really seem like a keeper to me.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Turf
                    TD gave away next years future for today (draft pick) and hired a rookie coach for this year. Seems like a contradiction, unless he's working on a 6 year plan.
                    Once the GOOD Bills drafted before Donahoes tenure leave, Moulds, Price is gone already, our offense will not only reflect a micky mouse team, but maybe they can wear ears when they play.
                    Aside from Drew, who has become a major flop, what offensive talent has TD brought in here? Besides Henry, no one.
                    One offensive player in 4 years. And he's not a star just a good player.
                    Donahoe has failed miserably.
                    amen
                    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      you knock TD's choice of DB for over a year and you come up with this scenario?? You just lost a lot of credibility. explain to me what cannon you are going to point at Parcells head to take the deal...
                      Did I say this is a final bid? I said offer it to him and see if they have interest in him or not. You don't offer your best deal at the start of trade talks.

Hell I've been one of the guys for the last year arguing with other posters who called Travis Henry a Top 5-10 RB or during the offseason that said we could get a high 1st round pick for him. Go back and check the posts if you need to. I've always said he was a Top 15 RB at best and worth no more then a Top 20 draft pick at best.

After 2 horrible games by him I'm gonna change my mind and think he's worth a high draft pick? I've been one of his worst supporters in that area.

Comment

Working...
                      X