X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

winfield got owned

winfield got owned tonight.. pretty much cost them the game on that horrid coverage of owens..

he was really good at falling down and grabbing the receivers after they caught the ball though.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • socalfan
    Old Fogey from Cali
    • Feb 2003

How quickly we forget. Sounds like the old AW when receivers ran by him on post patterns for TDs. But I bet he was great against the run!

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

actually, he wasnt.. i think that vikings defense may still be the worst in the nfl.. they cant stop anything at all.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        winfield got owned tonight.. pretty much cost them the game on that horrid coverage of owens..

he was really good at falling down and grabbing the receivers after they caught the ball though.
        he was burned on the play, but owens never had control, his knee was down at the 2 which means the ball was at the one, and when he did have control he was out of bounds...the officials blew that play 3 times...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

oh.. i am well aware.. i had 150$ on the vikings +3.. that horrible play by winni.. then horrible call by the ref.. then the horrible non review by tice.. all cost me money.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            oh.. i am well aware.. i had 150$ on the vikings +3.. that horrible play by winni.. then horrible call by the ref.. then the horrible non review by tice.. all cost me money.
            no offense man...that was a sucker bet all the way...that is Mike Tice on the sidelines, correct? He is no Andy Reid.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ajsdx
              • Aug 2003

Owned?!? You call this owned?!? It looks here like he's playing some GREAT defense on Owens. I mean, look at his positioning -- the perfect place to watch the play unfold.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Icer
                • Aug 2004

lol I noticed the same thing during the game.

screw winfield
                And I have ample reason to hate him after he backed out of a deal with the Jets

Comment

• northernbillfan
                  Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx
                  Owned?!? You call this owned?!? It looks here like he's playing some GREAT defense on Owens. I mean, look at his positioning -- the perfect place to watch the play unfold.
                  When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Not many in the League can cover TO one-on-one, and Winfield isn't fast enough and lacks the size.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      no offense man...that was a sucker bet all the way...that is Mike Tice on the sidelines, correct? He is no Andy Reid.
                      i take offense to that.. so shut up.. or send me 165$.. then i wont take offense.

everyone and their brother was on the eagles and the over.. and most of the time, the public loses.. ask fat tony.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        I agree. Minnesota in Philly on Monday Night Football WITH McNabb and TO is a suckers bet. That's why I put $100 on Philadelphia -3.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Antoine 'All-Hits, No-Picks' Winfield strikes again! I remember he even got an early penalty for contact (not sure if he got any more since I didn't watch whole game).

Give me Troy Vincent any day!

Comment

• LABillzFan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            I agree. Minnesota in Philly on Monday Night Football WITH McNabb and TO is a suckers bet. That's why I put $100 on Philadelphia -3.

I had Philly -3, but also waited for the over/under to hit 51 and pounded the under. Shoulda parlayed it.
                            Good beef jerkey could possibly be the perfect food.

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

That early Penalty was a Phantom Call

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
                              Antoine 'All-Hits, No-Picks' Winfield strikes again! I remember he even got an early penalty for contact (not sure if he got any more since I didn't watch whole game).

Give me Troy Vincent any day!
                              Winfield never even touched the guy after 5 Yds.. I'm not sold on Vincint just yet until I see him against a Premier WR.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
                              X