PDA

View Full Version : winfield got owned

Tatonka
09-20-2004, 11:55 PM
winfield got owned tonight.. pretty much cost them the game on that horrid coverage of owens..

he was really good at falling down and grabbing the receivers after they caught the ball though.

socalfan
09-20-2004, 11:58 PM
How quickly we forget. Sounds like the old AW when receivers ran by him on post patterns for TDs. But I bet he was great against the run!

Tatonka
09-21-2004, 12:01 AM
actually, he wasnt.. i think that vikings defense may still be the worst in the nfl.. they cant stop anything at all.

Ebenezer
09-21-2004, 12:07 AM
winfield got owned tonight.. pretty much cost them the game on that horrid coverage of owens..

he was really good at falling down and grabbing the receivers after they caught the ball though.
he was burned on the play, but owens never had control, his knee was down at the 2 which means the ball was at the one, and when he did have control he was out of bounds...the officials blew that play 3 times...

Tatonka
09-21-2004, 12:09 AM
oh.. i am well aware.. i had 150$ on the vikings +3.. that horrible play by winni.. then horrible call by the ref.. then the horrible non review by tice.. all cost me money.

Ebenezer
09-21-2004, 12:13 AM
oh.. i am well aware.. i had 150$ on the vikings +3.. that horrible play by winni.. then horrible call by the ref.. then the horrible non review by tice.. all cost me money.
no offense man...that was a sucker bet all the way...that is Mike Tice on the sidelines, correct? He is no Andy Reid.

ajsdx
09-21-2004, 12:15 AM
Owned?!? You call this owned?!? It looks here like he's playing some GREAT defense on Owens. I mean, look at his positioning -- the perfect place to watch the play unfold.

Icer
09-21-2004, 12:36 AM
lol I noticed the same thing during the game.

screw winfield
And I have ample reason to hate him after he backed out of a deal with the Jets

northernbillfan
09-21-2004, 02:18 AM
Owned?!? You call this owned?!? It looks here like he's playing some GREAT defense on Owens. I mean, look at his positioning -- the perfect place to watch the play unfold.
:rofl:

juice
09-21-2004, 10:15 AM
Not many in the League can cover TO one-on-one, and Winfield isn't fast enough and lacks the size.

Tatonka
09-21-2004, 10:27 AM
no offense man...that was a sucker bet all the way...that is Mike Tice on the sidelines, correct? He is no Andy Reid.

i take offense to that.. so shut up.. or send me 165$.. then i wont take offense. :mad:

everyone and their brother was on the eagles and the over.. and most of the time, the public loses.. ask fat tony.

Michael82
09-21-2004, 10:42 AM
I agree. Minnesota in Philly on Monday Night Football WITH McNabb and TO is a suckers bet. That's why I put $100 on Philadelphia -3. :snicker:

:$:

Iehoshua
09-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Antoine 'All-Hits, No-Picks' Winfield strikes again! I remember he even got an early penalty for contact (not sure if he got any more since I didn't watch whole game).

Give me Troy Vincent any day!

LABillzFan
09-21-2004, 10:55 AM
I agree. Minnesota in Philly on Monday Night Football WITH McNabb and TO is a suckers bet. That's why I put $100 on Philadelphia -3. :snicker:

:$:

I had Philly -3, but also waited for the over/under to hit 51 and pounded the under. Shoulda parlayed it.

juice
09-21-2004, 11:02 AM
Antoine 'All-Hits, No-Picks' Winfield strikes again! I remember he even got an early penalty for contact (not sure if he got any more since I didn't watch whole game).

Winfield never even touched the guy after 5 Yds.. I'm not sold on Vincint just yet until I see him against a Premier WR.

Hemlepp53
09-21-2004, 11:03 AM

Agreed.. Winfield was overrated... Vincent is far better.... Just wish he was younger... To and Owens Are a Mean Couple. I honestly believe they are Super Bowl Contenders more so than any in their Division. Good Game... Watched the whole thing. The Refs could of called it a bit better and Tice ate sh** for not using the Replay. Oh Well... The Ten vs. Fla game was worse as far as the Refs go...

Hemlepp53
09-21-2004, 11:04 AM
I mean, look at his positioning -- the perfect place to watch the play unfold.

LoL.. Good Pic And Post...

tampabay25690
09-21-2004, 12:03 PM

WOW.................Phili is one of the best teams against the spread on prime time TV....... -3 at home Im happy I had Phili!!!!!!

tampabay25690
09-21-2004, 12:05 PM
i take offense to that.. so shut up.. or send me 165$.. then i wont take offense. :mad:

everyone and their brother was on the eagles and the over.. and most of the time, the public loses.. ask fat tony.

You are right I was scared at game time the line actually went to 3.5 and the o/u was 51 at game time!!!!

Vegas never loses!!!!

Ebenezer
09-21-2004, 12:07 PM

dude, I don't owe you a thing...you put your money on it...i didn't...Mike Tice...for no other reason...Philly at home...on Monday night...with TO and Kearse...Mike Tice?? game over.

Michael82
09-21-2004, 12:26 PM
dude, I don't owe you a thing...you put your money on it...i didn't...Mike Tice...for no other reason...Philly at home...on Monday night...with TO and Kearse...Mike Tice?? game over.
EXACTLY! It's a no brainer. :gag: