• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myers57
    Registered User and McLovin stunt double
    • Sep 2003

ThunderPuck is Shut Down...

I guess we got out of Thunderpuck in good time because the boards and the site no longer exist as they have merged into CYBER NHL.

I will have to admit I was against moving to these boards in the first place but realize that it was one of the greatest decisions that Dave has made bringing the Sabres fans with other locla fans of the Bills as well as developing some new Users on the boards which I hope will someday expand.

The sad part is, nothing will likely be accomplished until the CBA is resloved. I pray the owners do persevere with the creating of a salary cap that will allow smaller market teams much like the Sabres to be much more competitive and minimize the risk of small teams to shut down to the large markets.

This si my senior year in high school and I am in the process of buying my own computer so I can play a major role in the future development of Sabreszone.com. The site will be up and running again in the near future even better than ever and I hope everybody who is here on these boards will stay true to this site and these boards and continue the great Sabres discussions that we have had, and will be able to have once again.

Thank You!
    --Darryl Granger

P.S.- I hope you guys check out some of the other boards here at the Zone. I know I am a frequent poster over in the Twilight Zone and like to check in on a little bit of bills talk! Take a look at all the boards that are available here and enjoy yourselfs!
    Last edited by Myers57; 09-21-2004, 10:36 AM.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

O L D N E W S

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
      O L D N E W S

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• I the end I
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Afinogenov61
        I guess we got out of Thunderpuck in good time because the boards and the site no longer exist as they have merged into CYBER NHL.

I will have to admit I was against moving to these boards in the first place but realize that it was one of the greatest decisions that Dave has made bringing the Sabres fans with other locla fans of the Bills as well as developing some new Users on the boards which I hope will someday expand.

The sad part is, nothing will likely be accomplished until the CBA is resloved. I pray the owners do persevere with the creating of a salary cap that will allow smaller market teams much like the Sabres to be much more competitive and minimize the risk of small teams to shut down to the large markets.

This si my senior year in high school and I am in the process of buying my own computer so I can play a major role in the future development of Sabreszone.com. The site will be up and running again in the near future even better than ever and I hope everybody who is here on these boards will stay true to this site and these boards and continue the great Sabres discussions that we have had, and will be able to have once again.

Thank You!
        --Darryl Granger

P.S.- I hope you guys check out some of the other boards here at the Zone. I know I am a frequent poster over in the Twilight Zone and like to check in on a little bit of bills talk! Take a look at all the boards that are available here and enjoy yourselfs!
        To tell the truth thunderpuck is gone, but most of it's members, including me from the forums went with double minor downloads to doubleminor.net. The name of thunderpuck is about the only thing that actually merged with cyber nhl.

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Afinogenov61

Thank You!
          --Darryl Granger

So- are you going to run ultimate sabres or sabrzone (whatewver you call it now) or is dave coming back?

Comment

• Myers57
            Registered User and McLovin stunt double
            • Sep 2003

Dave is definetely coming back, he is in the middle of college right now and said he probably would not do much until the CBA is resolved.

I guess like the NHL we're just trying to survive...

Comment

Working...
            X