X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Did anyone else....

Snap at a co-worker or family member yesterday? Or come close? Or is it just me? A few people were asking me about the game at work yesterday and I snapped, and basically told them to shut the **** up. I also snapped at one of my bosses who likes the Patriots and he was harassing me because of how bad the Bills are. I was so close to drop-kicking him, but I held myself back.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
    Snap at a co-worker or family member yesterday? Or come close? Or is it just me? A few people were asking me about the game at work yesterday and I snapped, and basically told them to shut the **** up. I also snapped at one of my bosses who likes the Patriots and he was harassing me because of how bad the Bills are. I was so close to drop-kicking him, but I held myself back.
    It's just you.

They're teasing you because they think you're a ******.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

I got into it with a Fins fan at Lids looking for a cool Bills hat. He says.. Dude whats up.. you guys blow... I turn to him and got rude and asked him if he did.. then he says no but Maghee does for a 1st round draft pick. Then I said bet ya wish ya had him in the Fins Roster right now dont ya. Then I told the chick at the counter I will order it from on line...
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
        I got into it with a Fins fan at Lids looking for a cool Bills hat. He says.. Dude whats up.. you guys blow... I turn to him and got rude and asked him if he did.. then he says no but Maghee does for a 1st round draft pick. Then I said bet ya wish ya had him in the Fins Roster right now dont ya. Then I told the chick at the counter I will order it from on line...
        Oh man...you definitely had to hold yourself, didn't you? I would have been so tempted to just beat the crap out of the fins fans right there. What a moron. Their offense is worse than ours and so is their coach, so they can't talk.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

nope, just you...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

It's not my families or co-workers fault Drew Bledsoe sucks. Why would I yell at them?
            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

definitely just you Mikey...while I am bothered that this team is inept offensively and appears to heading for another bad season I don't let it get me fired up for too long after the game (maybe a very minor irritation for 30 minutes). I learned long ago to not get too upset over this stuff and brush off comments made by others about the Bills. Its out of my control so no need to get really upset over it. Just agree that the team sucks and move on...No need to lash out or drop kick them...

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Mikey needs anger management classes if he's taking the Bills ineptitude out on innocent people
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                  Mikey needs anger management classes if he's taking the Bills ineptitude out on innocent people

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Mikey's a typical Bills fan..being in a bad mood the day after a loss is natural. Most of my co-workers know to steer clear of me after a loss
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                      • Mar 2004

Actually.... I just did my usual. killed a vagrant in cold blood.... ntohing works out the stress like knocking off a few homelss guys... the best part is no one cares about the homeless. Saves me a lot of grief from the girllfriend. The trick is to lure him into a dark ally with a fresh can of lysol. then go jason voorhies on him while he's getting high. dump the body in any river/pond/nearest ocean and your good to go for the rest of the week!. oh, it helps to pretend their a rivals fan. sometimes i even get them to put on a hat (this week i used a raiders hat). that should help ya out mikey!

Comment

• im4bflo
                        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                        • Sep 2003

Every little thing bothers me after a loss.

I go into a don't bother me depression, all that day, and then I don't want to hear it from anybody the next day, especially from the bandwagon fans that don't know what loyalty is, I dislike them the most!
                        I come out of it by day two, thinking about NEXT week, but these stupid Byes are killing me!
                        GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                          • Jul 2002

After the Bills lose, my attitude on Monday is

"life sucks, and I hate everybody"

People I work with understand that, so they stay away from me. Except for Brian, the (BIG TIME) Pats fan. He just gives me a sympathetic look and says "....Drew..." and shakes his head. Somehow that's comforting...

Comment

• PUCKER
                            • Sep 2004

All I know is I had a horrible sinus headache that just got worse after the game. I couldnt even go to work Monday. *LOL*!
                            Zapper's Hit List:
                            SABURZFAN -
                            SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                            Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                            http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by FTG
                              It's not my families or co-workers fault Drew Bledsoe sucks. Why would I yell at them?

Tried to give you rep, but...

vBulletin Message
                              You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FTG again

Comment

Working...
                              X