PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else....

Michael82
09-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Snap at a co-worker or family member yesterday? Or come close? Or is it just me? A few people were asking me about the game at work yesterday and I snapped, and basically told them to shut the **** up. I also snapped at one of my bosses who likes the Patriots and he was harassing me because of how bad the Bills are. I was so close to drop-kicking him, but I held myself back. :mad:

Earthquake Enyart
09-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Snap at a co-worker or family member yesterday? Or come close? Or is it just me? A few people were asking me about the game at work yesterday and I snapped, and basically told them to shut the **** up. I also snapped at one of my bosses who likes the Patriots and he was harassing me because of how bad the Bills are. I was so close to drop-kicking him, but I held myself back. :mad:
It's just you.

They're teasing you because they think you're a ******.

Hemlepp53
09-21-2004, 11:07 AM

I got into it with a Fins fan at Lids looking for a cool Bills hat. He says.. Dude whats up.. you guys blow... I turn to him and got rude and asked him if he did.. then he says no but Maghee does for a 1st round draft pick. Then I said bet ya wish ya had him in the Fins Roster right now dont ya. Then I told the chick at the counter I will order it from on line...

Michael82
09-21-2004, 11:13 AM
I got into it with a Fins fan at Lids looking for a cool Bills hat. He says.. Dude whats up.. you guys blow... I turn to him and got rude and asked him if he did.. then he says no but Maghee does for a 1st round draft pick. Then I said bet ya wish ya had him in the Fins Roster right now dont ya. Then I told the chick at the counter I will order it from on line...
Oh man...you definitely had to hold yourself, didn't you? I would have been so tempted to just beat the crap out of the fins fans right there. What a moron. Their offense is worse than ours and so is their coach, so they can't talk. :cynic: :mad:

Ebenezer
09-21-2004, 11:26 AM
nope, just you...

FTG
09-21-2004, 11:42 AM
It's not my families or co-workers fault Drew Bledsoe sucks. Why would I yell at them?

don137
09-21-2004, 11:55 AM

definitely just you Mikey...while I am bothered that this team is inept offensively and appears to heading for another bad season I don't let it get me fired up for too long after the game (maybe a very minor irritation for 30 minutes). I learned long ago to not get too upset over this stuff and brush off comments made by others about the Bills. Its out of my control so no need to get really upset over it. Just agree that the team sucks and move on...No need to lash out or drop kick them...

FTG
09-21-2004, 11:58 AM
Mikey needs anger management classes if he's taking the Bills ineptitude out on innocent people :D

Michael82
09-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Mikey needs anger management classes if he's taking the Bills ineptitude out on innocent people :D
:ontome:

The_Philster
09-21-2004, 06:23 PM
Mikey's a typical Bills fan..being in a bad mood the day after a loss is natural. Most of my co-workers know to steer clear of me after a loss :up:

Canadian'eh!
09-21-2004, 07:24 PM

Actually.... I just did my usual. killed a vagrant in cold blood.... ntohing works out the stress like knocking off a few homelss guys... the best part is no one cares about the homeless. Saves me a lot of grief from the girllfriend. The trick is to lure him into a dark ally with a fresh can of lysol. then go jason voorhies on him while he's getting high. dump the body in any river/pond/nearest ocean and your good to go for the rest of the week!. oh, it helps to pretend their a rivals fan. sometimes i even get them to put on a hat (this week i used a raiders hat). that should help ya out mikey!

:up:

im4bflo
09-21-2004, 10:27 PM
I go into a don't bother me depression, all that day, and then I don't want to hear it from anybody the next day, especially from the bandwagon fans that don't know what loyalty is, I dislike them the most!
I come out of it by day two, thinking about NEXT week, but these stupid Byes are killing me!
GO BILLS!!! :bow:

Mad Bomber
09-21-2004, 10:43 PM
After the Bills lose, my attitude on Monday is

"life sucks, and I hate everybody"

People I work with understand that, so they stay away from me. Except for Brian, the (BIG TIME) Pats fan. He just gives me a sympathetic look and says "....Drew..." and shakes his head. Somehow that's comforting...

PUCKER
09-22-2004, 12:56 AM
All I know is I had a horrible sinus headache that just got worse after the game. I couldnt even go to work Monday. *LOL*!

Mr. Cynical
09-22-2004, 02:43 AM
It's not my families or co-workers fault Drew Bledsoe sucks. Why would I yell at them?:roflmao:

Tried to give you rep, but...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<!-- main error message -->
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FTG again
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Historian
09-22-2004, 08:48 AM
It must be just you Mike.

At some point, the futility actually becomes comical, thereby transforming the game to an entirely different type of entertainment.

At least, for me anyways.

R. Rich
09-22-2004, 08:55 AM

I snap at co-workers and family members all the time. Keeps them in line.

Thailog80
09-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Mike...Ive been that way since the 1999 season. :mad:

LABillzFan
09-22-2004, 09:25 AM
I had in-laws show up with their five-year-old and 10-year-old about ten minutes into the game when we specifically told them they should show up before the game because they never know what might come out of my mouth while the game is on.

Do they listen? No.

Do they try to talk with me during the game? Yes.

Did I find new ways to say goddammutherfuginpieceofcrapdirtbagpieceof****? Yes.

Did I feel bad swearing like that in front of their kids?

Fug no.

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2004, 09:29 AM
I pushed an elderly woman down a flight of stairs.

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Actually.... I just did my usual. killed a vagrant in cold blood.... ntohing works out the stress like knocking off a few homelss guys... the best part is no one cares about the homeless. Saves me a lot of grief from the girllfriend. The trick is to lure him into a dark ally with a fresh can of lysol. then go jason voorhies on him while he's getting high. dump the body in any river/pond/nearest ocean and your good to go for the rest of the week!. oh, it helps to pretend their a rivals fan. sometimes i even get them to put on a hat (this week i used a raiders hat). that should help ya out mikey!

I admire you!

Thailog80
09-22-2004, 09:35 AM
I had in-laws show up with their five-year-old and 10-year-old about ten minutes into the game when we specifically told them they should show up before the game because they never know what might come out of my mouth while the game is on.

Do they listen? No.

Do they try to talk with me during the game? Yes.

Did I find new ways to say goddammutherfuginpieceofcrapdirtbagpieceof****? Yes.

Did I feel bad swearing like that in front of their kids?

Fug no.
My brother!!! I don't even accept phone calls during the game.

Drewpac
09-22-2004, 09:45 AM

No. Only pathetic losers do things like that. HTH.

LABillzFan
09-22-2004, 10:09 AM
My brother!!! I don't even accept phone calls during the game.
Anybody who knows my household knows to leave us the fug alone during a game. But do these morons listen? No. We TOLD THEM not to be here during the game. And then everytime our team would do something stupid and I'd start to rant they'd yell "Earmuffs!!" to their kids to get them to cover their ears.

The only way their kids were not going to hear my language was if they took them the fug home.

My wife's brother and sister-in-law=RJ.

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:29 AM
Mikey's a typical Bills fan..being in a bad mood the day after a loss is natural. Most of my co-workers know to steer clear of me after a loss :up:
Yeah, my parents have finally learned that. Once they ask me a question about the game and I just ignore them and don't say a word, they understand that the Bills lost and my mom never says a word to me until the next day. I'm even starting to get my co-workers to understand too. One of my night-cashiers saw the way I acted when I came in and how quiet I was...and she left me alone for the whole night.

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:30 AM

That's a GREAT idea, man! I'll get ahold of a Referee hat and shirt too and get the bum to wear them. That should have help me in the killing. :evil: :mad:

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:32 AM
I go into a don't bother me depression, all that day, and then I don't want to hear it from anybody the next day, especially from the bandwagon fans that don't know what loyalty is, I dislike them the most!
I come out of it by day two, thinking about NEXT week, but these stupid Byes are killing me!
I'm the exact same way. The first day is..."leave Mikey the **** alone day" The 2nd day, I'm getting pumped up for the next game. Bye weeks are depressing though. :mad:

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Yeah, my parents have finally learned that. Once they ask me a question about the game and I just ignore them and don't say a word, they understand that the Bills lost and my mom never says a word to me until the next day. I'm even starting to get my co-workers to understand too. One of my night-cashiers saw the way I acted when I came in and how quiet I was...and she left me alone for the whole night.
You should have groped her, and blamed your actions on the game.

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:33 AM
All I know is I had a horrible sinus headache that just got worse after the game. I couldnt even go to work Monday. *LOL*!
I always get those after a home game and it won't go away for the whole night. :eek: :crazy:

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Mike...Ive been that way since the 1999 season. :mad:
Basically I have too. The worst part was the Homerun throwback ****. I had to work a 1/2 hour after the game was over...I was in a rage, and I had already made a hole in my wall from how pissed I was at the end. I went to work and I just kept my mouth shut and acknowledge anyone. Someone was getting ready to start crap with me and luckily my boss was around, because I would have gotten fired for what I was about to do. :phew:

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:36 AM
You should have groped her, and blamed your actions on the game.
:naughty: ....except she's 40. :::

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:36 AM
I pushed an elderly woman down a flight of stairs.
Nice job! Did she understand why you did it? :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2004, 10:37 AM
:naughty: ....except she's 40. :::
You're mom's 40?

Michael82
09-22-2004, 10:53 AM
You're mom's 40?
WTF?!?! I thought you were talking about the cashier.... :ill: :puke:

justasportsfan
09-22-2004, 11:13 AM
One of my night-cashiers saw the way I acted when I came in and how quiet I was...and she left me alone for the whole night.Was she cute?Hot?

The_Philster
09-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Was she cute?Hot?
probably...which means she was leaving him alone already...he's just using his mood as the reason he likes to give for it :idunno:

im4bflo
09-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Going threw tough losses is what makes a diehard Billsfan DIEHARD!
And us Diehards, reap the sweetest victory's.
We're going to have some sweet victory's this year, and if they're division victory's, pour some sugar on me!!!!!!!!

Michael82
09-22-2004, 09:33 PM
We're going to have some sweet victory's this year, and if they're division victory's, pour some sugar on me!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO! Good post, man! :up:

:bf1:

colin
09-22-2004, 10:36 PM
i work in a health clinic

after a bills loss, i move the used needles from the intravenious drug user/multiple homosexual sex partner/super high std risk group into the new needle bin at the blood doner station. any do-gooder who wants to give blood after a bills loss is obviously not a fan

in the off season i was consulting at the family planning clinic and was talking to a very happy expecting couple. the dad was a huge pats fan, so i slipped an RU486 (abortion pill) into the free vitamin packs we give the pregnant women. one less future Pats fan to worry about

illusionone
09-22-2004, 10:38 PM

AMEN!!!! :father: :gobills: :father:

I pray you are right

Michael82
09-23-2004, 10:43 AM
i work in a health clinic

after a bills loss, i move the used needles from the intravenious drug user/multiple homosexual sex partner/super high std risk group into the new needle bin at the blood doner station. any do-gooder who wants to give blood after a bills loss is obviously not a fan

in the off season i was consulting at the family planning clinic and was talking to a very happy expecting couple. the dad was a huge pats fan, so i slipped an RU486 (abortion pill) into the free vitamin packs we give the pregnant women. one less future Pats fan to worry about
OMG! :snicker:

Canadian'eh!
09-25-2004, 10:55 AM

WHAT? someonoe gave me negative rep for this and added "******ed liar"!

OK... you got me. I made this up. I never killed a vagrant after the game.

look up SARCASM and read the definition moron.

Michael82
09-25-2004, 09:35 PM
WHAT? someonoe gave me negative rep for this and added "******ed liar"!

OK... you got me. I made this up. I never killed a vagrant after the game.

look up SARCASM and read the definition moron.
:rofl:

Canadian'eh!
09-25-2004, 09:43 PM
:rofl:

thanks mikey.

you may have just saved a vagrants life.... i hate to be called a liar. thought i might have to follow up there for a minute.

Dozerdog
09-25-2004, 10:20 PM

I work in Boston - and no one harasses me too much. Occasional "How's Drew Doing?" ribbing.

But they know if they bother me too much- I'll fire them.

Dozerdog
09-25-2004, 10:22 PM
thanks mikey.

you may have just saved a vagrants life.... i hate to be called a liar. thought i might have to follow up there for a minute.

I think a bunch of NHL players roaming the streets with a cup full of pencils for sale are breathing easier tonight.

Canadian'eh!
09-25-2004, 10:30 PM
I think a bunch of NHL players roaming the streets with a cup full of pencils for sale are breathing easier tonight.

Lazy bastards.. wanting too much money... getting locked out.... I hate them so much!

i feel another serial kill coming on....

(note to morons.... this was another joke.)

SStudawgg
09-25-2004, 11:56 PM
Lazy bastards.. wanting too much money... getting locked out.... I hate them so much!

i feel another serial kill coming on....

(note to morons.... this was another joke.)

LOL