PDA

View Full Version : What week do we start Losman in?

ArcticWildMan
09-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Unless Drew has the most astounding turn around in his play, he's done as a Bill after this season. JP will be the man next year. When do we put him in so he can get some much needed game time? Do we just let him get healthy and start fresh next season?

Canadian'eh!
09-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Unless Drew has the most astounding turn around in his play, he's done as a Bill after this season. JP will be the man next year. When do we put him in so he can get some much needed game time? Do we just let him get healthy and start fresh next season?

LABillzFan
09-21-2004, 03:06 PM
Put him in NOW. Clearly JP with a busted leg is better than Drew. Why wait? We're screwed anyway! The season is over! We have nowhere to go but up, and since the whole world knows the reason we're 0-2 is because of Bledsoe, again I ask...WHY WAIT?

Some people think Shane would be better than Bledsoe. Some people actually think Jeff George would be better. Why stop there? JP with a busted leg!!!

Who's with me???

LtBillsFan66
09-21-2004, 03:07 PM
Put him in NOW. Clearly JP with a busted leg is better than Drew. Why wait? We're screwed anyway! The season is over! We have nowhere to go but up, and since the whole world knows the reason we're 0-2 is because of Bledsoe, again I ask...WHY WAIT?

Some people think Shane would be better than Bledsoe. Some people actually think Jeff George would be better. Why stop there? JP with a busted leg!!!

Who's with me???
That's absurd.

:D

Michael82
09-21-2004, 03:10 PM

Who's with me???
:rofl:

I can smell the sarcasm from a mile away. :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
09-21-2004, 03:16 PM
:rofl:

I can smell the sarcasm from a mile away. :snicker:
That's your stank breath.

Michael82
09-21-2004, 03:22 PM
That's your stank breath.
STFU! :mad:

Ebenezer
09-21-2004, 03:26 PM
at least week 8...if not longer...and by what some are saying around here the season is over so you might as well throw JP to the wolves and destroy what little confidence he might have...just because he is a rookie he might pan out ya know....

btw, don't forget Kelly had 2 years in the USFL and came out of college much more highly rated than JP...

The_Philster
09-21-2004, 06:49 PM
If the season's lost by then, which, according to some, it will be, make JP the starter the last 3-4 games.

LarryBoy
09-21-2004, 06:59 PM

Who's with me???

What a great post!!!! Im with ya!!

ScottLawrence
09-21-2004, 08:56 PM
I would put him in at the earliest around week 15.

I don't want this guy to turn into a bust like all the other rookie quarterbacks forced into the fire too early.

HenryRules
09-21-2004, 09:48 PM
As soon as we're out of the playoffs (so if we're 1-5, 2-6, or something similar, put him in).

No FA worth having is going to want to sign/re-sign with us if we're going into next season with a raw QB as our starter and coming off a bad season. By giving him a lot of time, we can at least decide if he's going to be ready for 2005 or if we need to pick up a FA next year (Warner and Kitna are two guys that should be available for cheaper than the $4 mil that I think we'll save on 2005 if we cut Drew before 6/1).