PDA

View Full Version : My Rankings after week 2

jbisset
09-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Week 2 2004 rankings

Where are the points? Bills offense must start putting up points. Bills’ next year first round pick belongs to Dallas.

1 Patriots (2-0) - Team to beat
2 Seahawks (2-0)- Played bad and won.
3 Eagles (1- 0) - Donovan and T.O is a great fit. Look for a lot of points from this team each week. Defense is still good - just not as good as they were for the last 3 years or so.
4 Colts (1-1) - Good win...I like the way that the team made changed at half time.
5 Jet (2-0) - Solid all around team. They are making a believer of me.
6 Vikings (1-1) - Will be as good as their defense plays. Too many TO Monday night.
7 Broncos (1-1) - Ofensive did not show up last week. Lets see what happen next week with Griffin.
8 Titans (1-1) - bad lost to another young and up coming team
9 Packers (1-1) - bad lose....maybe age will make this and up and down team.
10 Panthers (1-1) - Good win...This team has 2 good RBs. Davis down...in comes Foster
11 Saints (1-1) - all wins count...If RB is lose look for this team to lose alot and drop.
12 Chiefs (0-2) - Biggest surprise..Bad lose...No Defense and the ofense is not as good as last year
13 Falcons (2-0) - Vick showing us what we missed last year...and this is not a good team without him.
14 Lions (1-0) - Win against a good young QB...Williams is the man
15 Ravens (1-1) - Great D...need to find the offense...needs better play from O-line
16 Jaguars (2-0) - Two win with putting up alot of points. Need to find ofsense this week.
17 Rams (1-1)- Running game looked good. Still not sold on passing game or defense.
18 Redskins (1-1) - Proven coach....however, this will be an average team this year
19 Steelers (1-1)- Look for Ben to be starting QB before the end of the season
20 Raiders (1-1) - Beat a bad team...Team in need of a great RB
21 Bengals (1-1)- Looked good in last drive but ofense needs to play better
22 Giants (1-1) - Defensive caused 7 TO.Ofense is better than people think. Team is a below average team.
23 Cowboys (1-1) - Good win for this team. Team will NOT make playoff.
24 Browns (1-1) - Gracia will miss Winslow.
25 Texans (0-2) - Bad lose to a good team. Offensive did not shou up for the second half.
26 Bears (1-1) – Good win fro a rebuiding (bad) team
27 Buccaneers (0-2) - Need to find their ofense.
28 Chargers (1-1) - Doug Flutie will never be stopped (LOL).
29 Bills (0-2) - Bad sign...10 points...Where is the O? We will not lose this week.LOL
30 Dolphins (0-2) - Played good for a bad team. QB and RB issues...No Offense
31 Cardinals (0-2) - Lost to a good team
32 49ers (0-2) - play good and lost....going to be a long year for this team

Forward_Lateral
09-21-2004, 03:45 PM
While I agree that the Pats are the team to beat, because they of course won the superbowl, I'd have to disagree with having them number one right now. Just because they are 2-0 doesn't mean they look good. They looked terrible against Zona, and Indy practically handed them the game. The only bad thing is, NE has a bye this week too, and 2 weeks of preparation for Bill Bellicheck means bad things for Buffalo and the rest of the NFL.

jbisset
09-21-2004, 03:54 PM
While I agree that the Pats are the team to beat, because they of course won the superbowl, I'd have to disagree with having them number one right now. Just because they are 2-0 doesn't mean they look good. They looked terrible against Zona, and Indy practically handed them the game. The only bad thing is, NE has a bye this week too, and 2 weeks of preparation for Bill Bellicheck means bad things for Buffalo and the rest of the NFL.

With the way we are playing, he only needs one day. We need to find a way to pass the ball long, 4 or 5 times a game. I am looking at 4 to 6 wins this year for us. Thank God for Miami - 2 wins.

GreenMachine
09-21-2004, 04:03 PM
With the way we are playing, he only needs one day. We need to find a way to pass the ball long, 4 or 5 times a game. I am looking at 4 to 6 wins this year for us. Thank God for Miami - 2 wins.
I think every team in the league says "Thank God for Miami!"

jbisset
09-21-2004, 05:10 PM
I think every team in the league says "Thank God for Miami!"

LOL..True....most also say the same about us I am afraid.

HenryRules
09-21-2004, 05:45 PM
I think you have the Chargers too low ... they've actually won a game and made it pretty interesting against the Jets (who you have listed at #5). Will the Chargers last? Probably not, but for now, I'd put them right about where you have the Giants.

jbisset
09-21-2004, 06:05 PM
I think you have the Chargers too low ... they've actually won a game and made it pretty interesting against the Jets (who you have listed at #5). Will the Chargers last? Probably not, but for now, I'd put them right about where you have the Giants.

You make a good point. I just do not trust that organization and do not believe in the team.

bledslow
09-21-2004, 08:39 PM
pats actually let the colts back in the game,pats had a 10 point lead in the second half before the tighend(grahm) ran the route short and caused a int for a girt int,and branch muffed a punt for a gift turnover.
pats caused there turnovers with sold defense/hits. they held probably the best offense in the league relatively in check.

Mr. Cynical
09-22-2004, 12:36 AM
I think you have the Chargers too low ... they've actually won a game and made it pretty interesting against the Jets (who you have listed at #5). Will the Chargers last? Probably not, but for now, I'd put them right about where you have the Giants.IMO, as long as Flutie plays they will have a chance. LT + Flutie = trouble.

The_Philster
09-22-2004, 02:59 AM
If they keep playing the midget, they'll game plan against him and shut him down...force him into making dumb plays.

BleedinGreenNC
09-22-2004, 11:26 AM
LOL..True....most also say the same about us I am afraid. F**K the Dolphins and their fair weathered fans!! Bills sweep the Fins this year!!

Marino13Phins
09-22-2004, 01:41 PM
F**K the Dolphins and their fair weathered fans!! Bills sweep the Fins this year!!

I don't know about that with the way you are playing. There is no reason the bills should be doing this poorly. But then again it's only week 2.