PDA

View Full Version : This Week's Up My Flagpole is on the front page...

Ebenezer
09-22-2004, 08:10 AM
just some shameless self promotion...

Well. I can't say I wasn't a little worried about this season. Rookie coaches are not immediately successful. Given time I am confident that Mike Mularkey can be a good coach. I just don't think that time frame is in the short term. I am not totally giving up on this team but I am looking at some really hard facts.
1. The Bills team lost 2 very winnable games.
2. They lost those games because they could not score enough points.
3. They did not score enough points because the line cannot run nor pass block.
4. When the line does pass block Drew Bledsoe cannot find an open receiver or get rid of the ball.
5. There is not an open receiver because the Bills don't trust the offense to play downfield. At one point in the first half I swear I saw 10 Raiders in the box.
6. The road woes continue. A late TD on a great catch is not enough to say the offense is efficient on the road.
7. Is the defense really expected to give up just 13 points every game?
8. Eric Moulds needs a real QB while he has game left in his game.
9. Bill Parcells would have cut somebody, anybody by now.

Flagpole (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/09/22/up_my_flagpole.php)

:feedback:

Typ0
09-22-2004, 08:19 AM
The only issue I have with that article is that statement about kicking in this season....the last thing we want to be doing is kicking in this season ;)

The_Philster
09-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Nice as usual, Ebby :up:

SABURZFAN
09-23-2004, 11:39 AM
good job Eb. :up:

0-12 is definitely a possibility. :ill:

juice
09-23-2004, 06:59 PM
Good post..

Both games were lost because of a breakdown in coverage in the Bill Defensive secondary. On the two BREAKDOWN plays if the Bills don't make crucial mistakes then the Opposing team doesn't score a TD and the Bills win the Game.