• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

My turn to rant

I am sorry guys, but after having time to cool off after this weekends game, I will now post my replies to this team.....
    I am sick of revolving my day around watching the game and this is the effort we get stuck with?

First off, what is going on with Drew? What happened to the alarm clock? Did someone forget to wind it before the game? He was absolutely atrocious and if all we can hope for from him is 150-175 yards a game then we might as well get Shane Matthews in there. He is a lot lower priced and we could use the extra cap space by dumping this sorry sack of a QB that we have...That's right, you heard me right....I am officially off the Bledsoe bandwagon and I am done defending him. He is terrible, he does nothing in the face of a rush but stand there and pat the ball. I mean come on, at least mix in an intentional grounding at the very least or by god a little run of some sort. Rich Gannon isn't the fastest guy in the world but he at least knows when to try and get 4 yards instead of losing 8. Drew, I am done with you and I hope you are gone at years end. You have done nothing for this team since mid season of 2002. The honeymoon is over, prove to us fans that you deserve half of what you are getting paid.
    Remember, we don't need you to carry this team on your back, but at the very least, when you have time (like the few times this past week) and have a guy open 12 yards downfield try and hit him. I mean, you couldn't even do that, how many balls did you bounce to a WR on a comeback route with no pressure? That is a joke. And how bout reading a blitz and hitting a hot route for once in your life. When a team blitzes 11 players, here's a hint, someone is open......

Travis Henry is next....What has happened to him? He used to always be able to find something out of nothing. I never expected him to break a big one but at least mix in a dive from the 1 yard line and jump over some defenders. That might help. It didn't hurt Emmitt Smith and Walter Payton did it? JUMP DAMMIT!!!! Also, on passing downs, get him out of there. His hands aren't that bad. His blocking is the worst I think I have ever seen. At least Willis puts some effort in the blocks....

I have a small rant aobut TKO, where's the closing speed? Rich Gannon, who is 42 years old, can out run you? I pray he was just winded cause that was painful to watch. I do feel a little bad though, he left the Bengels cause he didn't want to be on a team that is the laughing stock but we are quickly becoming that...

Coy Wire, you have no business playing a starting position in the NFL. I may be a little out of line on this one but, he is just looking out of place out there. He bites so hard on the play action and what happened to his tackling skills? I saw him get run over on more then one occasion and I know he was practicing a new position all preseason so he does have some kind of excuse but this was a little ridiculous. Thank god Milloy is coming back after the bye.

Last but certainly not least....The Offensive line. What a bunch of absolute losers. I think Trey Teague has played great, hasn't really been blown up very much but that is aobut it. Mike Williams, he just needs to be released cause he is a big fat piece of worthless crap. He looks like a matador out there, OLE....He just lets everyone blow by him. Maybe he is just too fat to move anymore.

Sorry for the ranting, I am still a huge fan and love the Bills, I just hate when they look so bad like they have been for the last 2 weeks. Can someone please give me someting good to think about this team cause I just can't find it.

Thanks.

Ryan

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• FTG
    • Aug 2004

Another convert There are only a few left
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

That's right. I am gone. I will flatten the tires on his bandwagon, cause I am done with it.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• illusionone
        Guns N Roses
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by ryjam282
        That's right. I am gone. I will flatten the tires on his bandwagon, cause I am done with it.
        Welcome to the Fellow Ship of the miserable

Welcome To The Jungle
        -GNR 2005

Comment

• shotgun
          stop smokeing for your own health
          • May 2004

[QUOTE

First off, what is going on with Drew? What happened to the alarm clock? Did someone forget to wind it before the game? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Working...
          X