• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

COY wire and strong safty

ok do u all remenber when our de was like last in the world and our pass d sucked big time well coy wire was back there as safty well with wire back there now i think thats why we let up to big plays thats put us 0-2 if u know were i am going.. i know this is his 3rd nfl year and started like 15 games i just think he is our new chris watson as safty he not very good at that pos and all the qb's will be working on him and intill milloy comes back thay will be trowing at him ...

i like wire alot but i just think he should stay on sp.t
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

I am a huge Wire fan myself, I love the way he hits, and has a nose for the ball. That being said, he sucks royally at SS. He couldn't cover a camel with a bedspread. He needs to stick to ST, become the next Steve Tasker, just stay the hell off of Defense.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
      I am a huge Wire fan myself, I love the way he hits, and has a nose for the ball. That being said, he sucks royally at SS. He couldn't cover a camel with a bedspread. He needs to stick to ST, become the next Steve Tasker, just stay the hell off of Defense.
      Short Yardage situations and Blitzing stunts would play toward Wire's strengths.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by juice
        Short Yardage situations and Blitzing stunts would play toward Wire's strengths.
        Agreed... ST as well
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

I say put the rookie in there, he couldn't do any worse at pass coverage.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mchurchfie
            I say put the rookie in there, he couldn't do any worse at pass coverage.
            The Rookie lost the last game for us.. But PP should play more against the Pats in pass coverage.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

The offense lost the game for us.
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                The offense lost the game for us.
                Coy Wire and R. Baker agree with you.. If the Safties dont get Burned on that play their Offense doesn't score a TD and we win the Game.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                  • Jul 2002

One of many "ifs."
                  My Band
                  daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
                  X