PDA

View Full Version : COY wire and strong safty

shotgun
09-22-2004, 04:46 PM
ok do u all remenber when our de was like last in the world and our pass d sucked big time well coy wire was back there as safty well with wire back there now i think thats why we let up to big plays thats put us 0-2 if u know were i am going.. i know this is his 3rd nfl year and started like 15 games i just think he is our new chris watson as safty he not very good at that pos and all the qb's will be working on him and intill milloy comes back thay will be trowing at him ...

i like wire alot but i just think he should stay on sp.t

Forward_Lateral
09-23-2004, 06:49 AM
I am a huge Wire fan myself, I love the way he hits, and has a nose for the ball. That being said, he sucks royally at SS. He couldn't cover a camel with a bedspread. He needs to stick to ST, become the next Steve Tasker, just stay the hell off of Defense.

juice
09-23-2004, 09:45 AM
I am a huge Wire fan myself, I love the way he hits, and has a nose for the ball. That being said, he sucks royally at SS. He couldn't cover a camel with a bedspread. He needs to stick to ST, become the next Steve Tasker, just stay the hell off of Defense.
Short Yardage situations and Blitzing stunts would play toward Wire's strengths.

Hemlepp53
09-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Short Yardage situations and Blitzing stunts would play toward Wire's strengths.

Agreed... ST as well

mchurchfie
09-23-2004, 11:13 AM
I say put the rookie in there, he couldn't do any worse at pass coverage.

juice
09-23-2004, 11:15 AM
I say put the rookie in there, he couldn't do any worse at pass coverage.
The Rookie lost the last game for us.. But PP should play more against the Pats in pass coverage.

mchurchfie
09-23-2004, 11:22 AM
The offense lost the game for us.:up:

juice
09-23-2004, 11:34 AM
The offense lost the game for us.:up:
:liar: Coy Wire and R. Baker agree with you.. If the Safties dont get Burned on that play their Offense doesn't score a TD and we win the Game.

mchurchfie
09-23-2004, 11:35 AM
One of many "ifs.":up: