PDA

View Full Version : Zone original

northernbillfan
09-23-2004, 02:51 AM
Another terrific read from one of the members of the NYCBB. Thanks to BF1 for hooking us up with him as well.

I don’t think I have ever said this before after week 2. “The season is over.” Sure, it may be doom and gloom, but what exactly would you fix on this team? What is fixable? Oh, right, the QB.

Drew Bledsoe is not born and raised in Buffalo, so why do the coaches and management stand-by this guy like it would shock the community? Like the fans would be angry to see something else. I think we’re over him. When Moulds was in as QB, I believe there was a sigh of relief. Drew still holds the ball too long, he makes crappy throws, and he brings the moral of the team down as the game goes on. He makes the O-line take holding calls, the offense jump offside, and the defense get angry. No one trusts him, so they lose focus.

Fatalist or Realist: One fan's view (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/09/23/fatalist_or_realist_one_fans_view.php)

Drewpac
09-23-2004, 08:15 AM
I share your sentiments. Great article.

lordofgun
09-23-2004, 09:35 AM
:up:

juice
09-23-2004, 11:23 AM
But what is the solution to offensive Woes, I say the Problems start with the Line, Might there be a change in our OL Lineup upcoming?