PDA

View Full Version : We Will Get A Big Play In The First Half

Typ0
09-23-2004, 06:01 AM
and beat NE. We're still an average team but I can't wait to see peoples attitudes turn when we win....this place is a bi-polar magnet...LMAO

SABURZFAN
09-23-2004, 11:18 AM
they don't have a shot against new england.

we stink. :mad:

Patrick76777
09-23-2004, 11:21 AM
they don't have a shot against new england.

we stink. :mad:

Someone needs to up the dosage of Prozac!

BAM
09-23-2004, 11:22 AM
We're going to win.

justasportsfan
09-23-2004, 11:45 AM
this will be the upset game of the year.

Philagape
09-23-2004, 12:37 PM
That's why they're called upsets. If the Bears can win in Green Bay ......

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 12:45 PM
I'd love nothing more than for us to win.

However I would not bet on it actually occurring... :sad:

The_Philster
09-23-2004, 05:21 PM
We're going to win.
yes we will :up:

im4bflo
09-23-2004, 07:27 PM
That's the tude we've got to have, a bunch of crazed BUFFALUNATIC'S !!!
The 12th Man !!! baby, the heart of BUFFALO!
Right on Typo, I'm with you brother!
GO BILLS!!! :bow:

Typ0
09-23-2004, 07:29 PM
That's the tude we've got to have, a bunch of crazed BUFFALUNATIC'S !!!
The 12th Man !!! baby, the heart of BUFFALO!
Right on Typo, I'm with you brother!

I'm not going to the game...

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2004, 09:18 PM
We're going to win.
I'm not sure if the Bills could even beat the Pats on Madden 2005. :(

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-23-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm not sure if the Bills could even beat the Pats on Madden 2005. :(
they can. ive done it :)

Hemlepp53
09-23-2004, 11:29 PM
this will be the upset game of the year.

:clap: I Love It... I Beleive It Will As Well.. Be The Upset Of The Year That Is... :dance:

:gobills:

SStudawgg
09-23-2004, 11:36 PM
I'm sure the ref's will blow another half dozen calls .....

NapalmDeath
09-24-2004, 04:04 AM
I'm sure the ref's will blow another half dozen calls .....

More than likely. Another "apology" will be issued by the NFL.

Damn, I can't spell for squat tonight. Regardless, The season is not over. Playoffs are not out of reach. And I am sure, Bills fans, want to RUIN the Pats chances of breaking the record of most consecutive wins.

Bottom line is, If the Bills play mistake free, (Well, that depends on the refs), Victory!!!!

Why?

The Pats are not as good as they are cracked up to be. Let Belicheck use his 11 guys mulling around the line horseship. Once the Bills run the ball, and they will be able to effectively, We'll see what happens.

Throne Logic
09-24-2004, 04:23 AM
[QUOTE=Bottom line is, If the Bills play mistake free, (Well, that depends on the refs), Victory!!!!

The Pats are not as good as they are cracked up to be. Let Belicheck use his 11 guys mulling around the line horseship. Once the Bills run the ball, and they will be able to effectively, We'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Um, our offense couldn't move the ball in the first 8 quarters of the season (disregarding the prevent defense drive). Even when the looked like they were starting to roll, they promptly shot themselves in their collective feet with a stupid penalty (False start on Eric Moulds, for example). I just don't see them correcting 3 years worth of this lack of discipline over a two week period. Especially considering that they didn't get any better with an entire offseason and training camp.

I could live with them just plain out sucking. But it goes way beyond that. They're playing as dumb as I've ever seen any team play. They bring an entirely new meaning to the term "beating yourself".

The way Buffalo's offense has started this season, New England could feasibly win this game without actually fielding a defense. The Bills would still find ways to stall drives.

Truth be told, I'm not looking for a win vs. New England (although it would be nice). I'm going to watch for Offensive penalties and stupid mental mistakes. I'm just not convinced this offense is smart enough to win.

hurls
09-24-2004, 04:47 AM
they can. ive done it :)

YOU haven't done shiite.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-24-2004, 06:15 AM
YOU haven't done shiite.
Oh I havent beaten the Patriots with the Bills in Madden? Have you been watching me in my home? I knew you were a little :limp: but i didnt know you were stalking me. ewwww

Typ0
09-24-2004, 06:56 AM
Guys...if you are going to banter back and fourth like that attacking each other please do it somewhere else. There is no reason to turn on each other just because we are all frustrated...this message goes out to everyone.

Thank you.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2004, 07:20 AM
Someone needs to up the dosage of Prozac!

sorry pal,i'm just calling it the way i see it.buffalo would need another game,like last years opener,and i don't see that happening.mental mistakes will set in and it's going to be the same crap,except that new england could hand us our asses before halftime.they're THAT damn good.

The_Philster
09-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Guys...if you are going to banter back and fourth like that attacking each other please do it somewhere else. There is no reason to turn on each other just because we are all frustrated...this message goes out to everyone.

Thank you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Typ0 again.
:(

im4bflo
09-24-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm not going to the game...
It's not about going to the game bro, it's just about having that BuffaLunatic attitude where ever you're watching the Bills!

Turf
09-24-2004, 06:53 PM
This game almost reminds me of last year, when the Bills were 2-0 and the Eagles were 0-2, and everyone was writing the Eagles off after they looked so bad.
Let's see what the Bills got.