X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

I Still think we will go 10-6

We are still trying to establish the smashmouth type of O. It takes time for the OL to come together but we will get there soon barring injuries. I don't think we will leave games at the hands of our qb. We will continue to run and when we do it successfully, Drew will get better.

Nothing wrong w/ deaming.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i like the idea that you're still optimistic but after watching the first two games,we'll be lucky to win a game.they look like a herd of sheep.one mistake after another..they would have trouble with USC.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      ..they would have trouble with USC.
      but it would be a close game ..... I mean
      sacrifice1

Comment

• Drewpac
        • Jul 2002

I share Justa's optimism. This is a great defensive football team. If the Dolphins could get to 10 wins with Dumbo and the Ravens can win with Boller, there's no reason to believe we can't overcome Bledsoe. If Bledsoe can just play the way he did in the first game I think we'll win 8-10 games. If we can cut down on all the mistakes as a team, then we should start putting up 17 or so points a game.

I have never thought that this season was over. I think Bledsoe sucks and were playing like ***t. But I think we can turn it around with a win against NE.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drewpac
          I share Justa's optimism. This is a great defensive football team. If the Dolphins could get to 10 wins with Dumbo and the Ravens can win with Boller, there's no reason to believe we can't overcome Bledsoe. If Bledsoe can just play the way he did in the first game I think we'll win 8-10 games. If we can cut down on all the mistakes as a team, then we should start putting up 17 or so points a game.

I have never thought that this season was over. I think Bledsoe sucks and were playing like ***t. But I think we can turn it around with a win against NE.
          We all know Drew is horrible when games are put in his hands. I think we will do so much better when our running game picks up and I believe it will. Right now our running game isn't scaring anyone nor is it doing any damage. My hopes are not set on Drew doing great but our running game.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

We're going to be fine.

Comment

• Halbert
              I'm Not Normal
              • Jul 2002

It could happen but I'm really worried about the mistakes at critical times. That's one characteristic that is the hardest to overcome. Think about the last game, there were two HUGE returns on ST that were called back. Either of those would likely have changed the game completely and both penalties were entirely avoidable.

A strong defense and a good running game always has a chance to string together wins so that's the good news. But those types of mistakes are usually indicative of a team that can't get out of it's own way and that has a way of sticking around. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

• imbondz
                Democrats are people too
                • Jan 2003

anything can happen in this league, Brady could go down during next weeks game, Bledsoe could throw for 300 + yards and the O-line might wake up and the Bills win 10 straight. of course, we could get pummeled next week too though, and win every third game from here on out. anything can happen man, anything!!!
                My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

If TWO plays go differently the past two weeks, we're 2-0. Would people have been saying then that Drew's career is over?
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
                    If TWO plays go differently the past two weeks, we're 2-0. Would people have been saying then that Drew's career is over?
                    Thats What I'm Talking About... It All Depends On Gameplay And what Gets Done On The Field And What Doesnt. I Said Start Of Preseason That we Would Close 10 - 6 I remain Standing NExt To That. If the Running game gets things in effect and the O Line gets on board we could easily work this out as we all hoped for this season. I Beleive once the Ground attack is feared and shown at full potential with both Travis and Willis Teams playing us will have to worry and focus on the ground game which will leave Evans and Moulds to bang out serious plays.. Im talking Game changing Plays... We need ot use the Running backs THE RIGHT WAY... take pressure off Drew and the passing game. Once that is done things will improve greatly for us.
                    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by imbondz
                      anything can happen in this league, Brady could go down during next weeks game, Bledsoe could throw for 300 + yards and the O-line might wake up and the Bills win 10 straight. of course, we could get pummeled next week too though, and win every third game from here on out. anything can happen man, anything!!!

This is so true is insane. One week and the NFL is a totally different Leauge. Pretenders become Contenders and the Champs can become the Chumps. One Week and everything can change...
                      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
                        Good post, Phil. I don't think people realize how close we were to winning these games. Even though they were ugly as all hell, both could've went our way if certain mistakes were not made in critical times.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

In a bizarro league where 10-6 means 10 losses and 6 wins, I agree.

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
                            Veteran Zoner
                            • Aug 2004

You know whats with this after watching the last 2 weeks we will be lucky to win one game bull ****? We were exactly 2 plays from being 2-0.

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
                              Veteran Zoner
                              • Aug 2004

Whoops....didnt see your post first Philagape. Glad i am not the only one anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X