PDA

View Full Version : For everybody screams that Matthews can't do worse than Bledsoe...

Ebenezer
09-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Just remember, the Anybody But Bush crowd puts forth the same arguments and use the same reasoning to tell the world that Kerry will be a better president than Bush...just because...he's not Bush...

get it?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-23-2004, 08:28 AM
I agree, I do think that the ANYBODY BUT BUSH argument is very weak.

However...for an NFL QB.....election can take place every week....and so can impeachement.....

You don't have to live with your QB for four years.....

I do not say ANYBODY BUT DREW! I don't want Zolman or even Losman (yet).
An experienced vet is what this team could use right now.

I say give Matthews a shot. If he sucks as bad as Drew after 2 games, put Drew back in because Drew has more potential.

Ebenezer
09-23-2004, 08:31 AM
...and after you bench DB (and effectively end his career) and then call on him to replace Matthews how are the other players on the team to react?? Don't say they will have to live with it...that's not how professional atheletes think...

Drewpac
09-23-2004, 08:32 AM
Just remember, the Anybody But Bush crowd puts forth the same arguments and use the same reasoning to tell the world that Kerry will be a better president than Bush...just because...he's not Bush...

get it?

Well, I think both crowds are right. Bush and Bledsoe are the two worst in their respective positions. What's your point?

Drewpac
09-23-2004, 08:34 AM
...and after you bench DB (and effectively end his career) and then call on him to replace Matthews how are the other players on the team to react?? Don't say they will have to live with it...that's not how professional atheletes think...

What difference does it make? If we're losing like we are now with Drew, how do you think the players are reacting to that? I'm sure they're wishing, like we are, that the coaches make a change for the good of the team.

justasportsfan
09-23-2004, 08:38 AM
For a second there I thought this was the political forum. My bad....NOT!

Horrible thread EB.

finsrclowns
09-23-2004, 09:04 AM

Horrible thread EB.

Political forum? I'm surprised it's come to this but...okay, for now at least, I vote for Bledsoe. :;

Justa I must ask, who is that bug eyed guy on your avatar?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-23-2004, 09:09 AM
Dude that's Mr. Bean.....

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 09:11 AM
I am definitely anti-Bledsoe, however I have never called for Shane due to the fact I believe him to be the much worse option. Drew is the lesser of the two and until Losman is healthy, we might as well let Bledsoe stay in and take sacks.

CommissarSpartacus
09-23-2004, 09:16 AM
LOL!

Both Bledsoe and Bush suck.

But at least Bledsoe isn't a war criminal.

finsrclowns
09-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Dude that's Mr. Bean.....

Ah the English comedy series...never seen but it was supposed to be very funny.

Ebenezer
09-23-2004, 09:20 AM

Horrible thread EB.
not surprising from a Bush supportor...:snicker:

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-23-2004, 09:20 AM
Exactly how many people are screaming to start Matthews?

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 09:22 AM
LOL!

Both Bledsoe and Bush suck.

But at least Bledsoe isn't a war criminal.

Keep your crooked political views to the Political Forum, we don't need your polution anywhere else in the Zone...

Typ0
09-23-2004, 09:26 AM
EB you are capable of much better than this...I suggest we ban you because you aren't working at your potential.