PDA

View Full Version : Attitude Adjustment Needed

carybillsfan
09-23-2004, 09:44 AM
We have to remember a few things for the remainder of the season:
1. Our Defense will always give our offense a chance to win, 26pts in the first two games is way better than anyone expected, but we will not win a game where we are not ahead in turnovers.( even vs. Jax, -1 vs. Oak: both loses)
2. Our O-line is bad, real bad. You guys can blame Bledsoe or Henry or Moulds but frankly I don't see it as anyone person fault. I don't know if its our blocking scheme our if our lineman are just to dumb to know they have to block someone, anyone please.
3. We still struggle from being a young team with costly penalties. Last week 2 special team penalties cost us like +140yds. Thats hard for any team to overcome let alone a team where everyone on offense is struggling.
4. We need to stretch the field more, Evans finally got open deep last game and we need to build on it. Moulds has been a great deep threat up until last year why we don't throw it up to him and let him go get it, I have no idea.
5. Bledsoe is struggling, its time to let the reigns go and let him play his game, if he still can. I'm sick of hearing about he needs to stop forcing passes into coverage, get rid of the ball quicker...blah, blah, blah. Take that alarm clock and throw into lake Erie! For instance if you were at your job and your boss was constantly saying do this better, don't do this, don't do that...for petes sake let him play his way and lets see if he's got anything left in the tank.
6. Our offensive playing calling is still bad, even post Kilbride we never seem to have enough guys into block the defense and henry has been horrible at blocking this season.
7. Our coaching staff is not emotional enough. MM your not a statue, you look like GW without the confused face.

There are just too many problems for any team to overcome. I wish we had one o-line man or even one person on offense who had some heart. Get pissed off when we don't move the ball, throw your helmet. I see nobody, get in Bledsoes face when he's struggling, nobody get in the linemans face when their struggling. We do not have a leader on offense and thats gonna lead us no where. Last week I saw Randy McMichael screaming at his o-line and when they got back on the field they played spectacular in their last drive. Someone needs to stand up and adjust this team's attitude. We've become to reliant on using excuses, the talent is there, the winning attitude is not.

I remember in the Bills glory days the were refered to as the bickering bills, welll at least on that team if you weren't playing up to standards you heard about it.

juice
09-23-2004, 09:52 AM
We have to remember a few things for the remainder of the season:
1. Our Defense will always give our offense a chance to win, 26pts in the first two games is way better than anyone expected, but we will not win a game where we are not ahead in turnovers.( even vs. Jax, -1 vs. Oak: both loses)
2. Our O-line is bad, real bad. You guys can blame Bledsoe or Henry or Moulds but frankly I don't see it as anyone person fault. I don't know if its our blocking scheme our if our lineman are just to dumb to know they have to block someone, anyone please.
3. We still struggle from being a young team with costly penalties. Last week 2 special team penalties cost us like +140yds. Thats hard for any team to overcome let alone a team where everyone on offense is struggling.
4. We need to stretch the field more, Evans finally got open deep last game and we need to build on it. Moulds has been a great deep threat up until last year why we don't throw it up to him and let him go get it, I have no idea.
5. Bledsoe is struggling, its time to let the reigns go and let him play his game, if he still can. I'm sick of hearing about he needs to stop forcing passes into coverage, get rid of the ball quicker...blah, blah, blah. Take that alarm clock and throw into lake Erie! For instance if you were at your job and your boss was constantly saying do this better, don't do this, don't do that...for petes sake let him play his way and lets see if he's got anything left in the tank.
6. Our offensive playing calling is still bad, even post Kilbride we never seem to have enough guys into block the defense and henry has been horrible at blocking this season.
7. Our coaching staff is not emotional enough. MM your not a statue, you look like GW without the confused face.

There are just too many problems for any team to overcome. I wish we had one o-line man or even one person on offense who had some heart. Get pissed off when we don't move the ball, throw your helmet. I see nobody, get in Bledsoes face when he's struggling, nobody get in the linemans face when their struggling. We do not have a leader on offense and thats gonna lead us no where. Last week I saw Randy McMichael screaming at his o-line and when they got back on the field they played spectacular in their last drive. Someone needs to stand up and adjust this team's attitude. We've become to reliant on using excuses, the talent is there, the winning attitude is not.

I remember in the Bills glory days the were refered to as the bickering bills, welll at least on that team if you weren't playing up to standards you heard about it.
I agree with your #5 especially.. We are playing scared, Playaction or whatever it takes, but let him go deep.