PDA

View Full Version : I am officially finished debating about Drew Bledsoe

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 10:23 AM
Some Bills fans see things objectively and can see the truth; Bledsoe is done. Other fans could watch him sacked 10+ times, fumble twice, throw 4 interceptions and he would still be the greatest person to ever wear a Bills uniform. Senseless bickering with these emotionally blinded fans is like trying to push a rope. I'm done with it. Philster, Doc Op, Illusion, and the rest of the DrewLoveCrew, you don't need to worry about Darth busting your balls any more.

Kudos to you fans who choose to not wear the rosey spectacles, no matter how ugly the picture gets.

I will stick to debating other offensive/defensive issues with the team. The man behind center is a golden calf to the DLC and until he goes away permanently the issue is dead. (Then you'll have to pick your next false idol, but that's another story...)

The_Philster
09-23-2004, 05:08 PM
DrewLoveCrew? I've stated time and again he has problems...because I don't see him as the Anti-Christ, I'm blind to his faults? Whatever :rolleyes:

BAM
09-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Good call Darth, it gets very old seeing it in every thread... not that it's you, just saying. :D

Drive 4 Five
09-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Move on huh? Sounds good. Let's talk about Willis taking Henry's job! J/K :liar2:

FTG
09-23-2004, 05:15 PM
DrewLoveCrew? I've stated time and again he has problems...because I don't see him as the Anti-Christ, I'm blind to his faults? Whatever :rolleyes:
Who said he was talking to you Phil? I know you agree Drew needs to take some blame but guys like
Juice
illusion
Saviorbledsoe AKA mr optimist :rofl:
and a couple others think Drew does no wrong and come with thier "you're not a true fan" crap.

BAM
09-23-2004, 05:16 PM
thier "you're not a true fan" crap.

which is also very lame.

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 05:17 PM
Who said he was talking to you Phil? I know you agree Drew needs to take some blame but guys like
Juice
illusion
and a couple others think Drew does no wrong and come with thier "you're not a true fan" crap.
Yeah, umm well I kinda named him. Phil has just been there to rebuke any negative ever said about the 'almighty' but if my grouping of him was in error, my apologies...

FTG
09-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Yeah, umm well I kinda named him. Phil has just been there to rebuke any negative ever said about the 'almighty' but if my grouping of him was in error, my apologies...
:rofl: I missed the part where you named him.

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 05:32 PM
:rofl: I missed the part where you named him.
Well if Phil is not part of the DLC, then Juice can take his spot.

FTG
09-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Well if Phil is not part of the DLC, then Juice can take his spot.
He's busy running the RubenBrown lovers club :D

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Thats DOCTOR Optimist!!!

I didnt go to 4 years of Optimism school to be call Mister, Thank you very much.

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Doc Op, not only president of the DLC, he's also a client...

chernobylwraiths
09-23-2004, 06:06 PM
:wave:

Don't forget me.

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 06:20 PM
cher! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :sad:

DraftBoy
09-23-2004, 06:24 PM
Here Ill finish this discussion, DREW SUCKS!! Discussion over!

Iehoshua
09-23-2004, 06:27 PM
I am in 100% agr... oops, wait, no I'm done discussing this.

The_Philster
09-23-2004, 06:33 PM
I've also noted faults at times...just not repetitively to the point of annoyance. :;

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2004, 07:16 PM
:rofl:

illusionone
09-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Juice
illusion

I know he has faults, and i'm starting to get pissed off as well....The difference is I'm not about to blame him entirely for the either of our losses, I don't think he needs to go, but i do admit he has thinngs to work on. I never said Bledsoe was not at fault (try and find a thread where I said that and I will give you all of my zone bucks) I just said he wasn't entirly at fault.

Bledsoe is not the greatest QB in the NFL, he is a talented QB who IMHO is capable of taking this team to a SB, if the offense would get on the same page (including Bledsoe)

illusionone
09-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Thats DOCTOR Optimist!!!

I didnt go to 4 years of Optimism school to be call Mister, Thank you very much.

lol

Michael82
09-23-2004, 10:06 PM
cher! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :sad:
Don't forget me too. :wave:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-24-2004, 07:21 AM
Is there such a thing as a Drew is Finished Crew? If so can you sign me up?

Iehoshua
09-24-2004, 08:42 AM
I'd say FTG and I are co-presidents of that particular group...

Philagape
09-24-2004, 10:16 AM
If Drew is "finished," why did no one say so last week? Did he go from not being finished to being finished sometime during the week after the Jags game? I mean, if he were finished, don't you think his play would have been just as bad against the Jags (65 percent, no picks, one sack) or in the preseason or training camp?
Trent Green has completed 50% with no TDs and 2 INTs for a rating of 53.9. Is he finished?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Has Trent Green played either horribly or average for the past 16 games?

Hmmm

If he has, then yes, he is finished too.

Iehoshua
09-24-2004, 10:55 AM
If Drew is "finished," why did no one say so last week? Did he go from not being finished to being finished sometime during the week after the Jags game? I mean, if he were finished, don't you think his play would have been just as bad against the Jags (65 percent, no picks, one sack) or in the preseason or training camp?
Trent Green has completed 50% with no TDs and 2 INTs for a rating of 53.9. Is he finished?

Just for the record, it was my stance Drew was finished prior to the season's start. I thought he may be able to manage a few games (like for instance, how he managed the Jax game) but would never be able to lead this team anywhere.

I'm not a big fan of Trent Green nor have I ever been. My opinion of his situation is that, just like in St.Louis, the offense in Kansas City is becoming more known and therefore less effective. Maybe Green is finished but I honestly haven't watched him tank away a full season and a half so it's harder to say this early. I have, however, witnessed such a tanking with the Bills.

Iehoshua
09-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Has Trent Green played either horribly or average for the past 16 games?

Hmmm

If he has, then yes, he is finished too.

Haha, you took said what I wanted to say in 1 sentence.. :rofl:

FTG
09-24-2004, 01:56 PM

I wish he was finished. Finished ****** up the Buffalo Bills franchise :mad:

Iehoshua
09-24-2004, 03:48 PM
I wish he was finished. Finished ****** up the Buffalo Bills franchise :mad:
:hi5:

Michael82
09-24-2004, 03:56 PM
:hi5:
Leave Bledsoe alone! He's our starter this year and maybe next year, if not then he's still on the team as a teacher/backup to Losman. :snicker:

DraftBoy
09-24-2004, 04:03 PM
I'd say FTG and I are co-presidents of that particular group...

I see how it is no mention of my name even though Ive been bashing drew since before we got him and said the trade was a bad idea from the start. But I see how it is I dont get to be a co-president or nothing like that so screw you guys, Im switching sides...GO DREW GO!!!

HAHA! Drew sucks!

DraftBoy
09-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Leave Bledsoe alone! He's our starter this year and maybe next year, if not then he's still on the team as a teacher/backup to Losman.

cry me a freakin river :yap:

FTG
09-24-2004, 04:05 PM
Leave Bledsoe alone! He's our starter this year and maybe next year, if not then he's still on the team as a teacher/backup to Losman.

Do you honestly think he will be kept on this team as a backup if he's not the starter next year :rolleyes:

Michael82
09-24-2004, 04:06 PM
cry me a freakin river :yap:
:::

Michael82
09-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Do you honestly think he will be kept on this team as a backup if he's not the starter next year :rolleyes:
Yup. I think Bledsoe will still be here. He'll probably waive a bonus to stay with the team and be Losman's mentor. :D

FTG
09-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Yup. I think Bledsoe will still be here. He'll probably waive a bonus to stay with the team and be Losman's mentor. :D

NO way in hell. If he's not the starter it's because he conitnued to play like crap. You don't pay a crappy backup QB's 3.5 million.

FTG
09-24-2004, 04:13 PM
......and as far as a "mentor for JP :roflmao: What a freaking joke

Iehoshua
09-24-2004, 11:21 PM
I see how it is no mention of my name even though Ive been bashing drew since before we got him and said the trade was a bad idea from the start. But I see how it is I dont get to be a co-president or nothing like that so screw you guys, Im switching sides...GO DREW GO!!!

HAHA! Drew sucks!
You scared me for a sec...
:phew:

LarryBoy
09-24-2004, 11:25 PM

I MIGHT be missing something here....but as a Bills fan, no matter how you feel about him, shouldnt, at game time, you BE rooting for Drew?

That, in this agruement is what makes me sick...if you think Drew can lead a team, one side feels you like to watch the team lose...BUT if you think Drew sucks, then your not a real fan...

Whatever...if ayone here thinks that he is the only problem, and that if we simply plug in a quarterback..no, any other QB in there, then the O will be all better, then your :crazy: